Something to do: What's your personality type?

I took this personality test (It’ll give you your Briggs Myers personality type). I fall into the Analyst group, specifically an Assertive Architect INTJ-A.

Famous INTJ-A people include Friedrich Nietzsche, Michelle Obama, Elon Musk and Christoper Nolan.

It gives you quite a bit of information about your personality type for free so it makes it worth taking it if your curious about your personality type, i don’t agree with everything but it seems pretty accurate. There is a premium membership with a ton more information about your personality type but I’m not interested in paying for that.

4 Likes

I am taking it. Will let you know my results.

1 Like

I got “adventurer” as my personality type. I have no idea how though.

1 Like

All i can say is i took 3 tests at different times during the last 10yrs and they were all different, they were all kinda 50/50 so i guess it was a mix between 6 different types.

1 Like

Did you do any reading about that personality type, does it describe you at all?

I’ve often described my mind on this website as being in “Analytical thought mode” and I’ve also stated I don’t like being the center of attention in large groups, and according to this test I am Analytical and tend to be introverted. It also said I was individualistic and I’ve stated I’m not a fan of group identities. So quite a bit of what it had to say made sense, but not everything.

Edit: It says my personality type is one of the worst when it comes to relationships because relationships tend to be about emotions/feelings and I am more about being rational and analytical, maybe signing up with Bumble wasn’t a good idea, lol

1 Like

No, I didn’t . I did not see where that was. I have since closed the page unfortunately. I did see where it listed the stats, like introvert/extrovert and the like.

Maybe I should have done some exploring before closing the page. Oops. Oh well.

1 Like

Defender, 60% introvered…
If anyone is similar, page me :heart_decoration:
Just a note…
This test ran through forum three years ago, and I had same results…

3 Likes

Hey @Bowens If you want to read more here is the page on personality types, scroll down and click Adventurer.

1 Like

Eh…I’m not sure if mine really fits me. Maybe I rushed through the test too quickly and tried to get it done too. I didn’t take a whole lot of time thinking on the questions. I was also only separated by like one point between the “thinking and feeling” categories too, so it probably only would’ve taken like one question answered differently to change my results.

Thanks for the link though @Headspark !

1 Like

I’ve taken it several times. It always says; Adventurer. Which is strange, because I would never consider myself an adventurer. Marilyn Monroe was an adventurer.

3 Likes

I might take mine again when the forum slows down and carefully consider my answers. I was in too big of a rush to get back to the forum. Maybe I will get a different result.

2 Likes

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan, but according to my personality type I have a plan for everything, lol

2 Likes

Not scientific because it depends on subjective, nonobjective self assessment or opinions of personal qualities. If the person doing the assessing has insight into themselves and the person can interpret the question correctly then the test has some validity at a basic level.

1 Like

its given me Mediator a couple times now so i guess its that,

seems like a nice personality to me, not completely fkd up lol

3 Likes

Your personality type is:

Mediator

INFP-T

4 Likes

I got the same thing @anon4362788

INFP-T Mediator

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey @anon84461028

You fall into the “Analysts” group like myself, makes sense since you analyzed this test in your earlier comment, lol

I agree with what you said though, you have to have insight into yourself for this test to have any validity.

2 Likes

I just remembered the first time i did it i was a campaigner or protagonist, then i was consul now i’m mediator

1 Like