Personality test - what's yours?

Based on the Meyer-Briggs

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

My result was:

MEDIATOR PERSONALITY (INFP, -A/-T)

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

10 Likes

I took this test at the first time when I studied at one business school in Michigan in 1989, everybody had to take it, I was then ISTP, after that I have taken it few times and results vary, those organizational psychologists use this test in their organization development … well 27 years has passed …

2 Likes

A lots of Question…!!!

1 Like

It’s 10 min to answer…

1 Like

I am …ESFP PERSONALITY (“THE ENTERTAINER”)

Few personality types are as charming and attractive as ESFPs. Known for their ability to improvise and focus completely on the present, ESFPs are great at finding exciting new things to explore and experience. ESFPs’ energy, enthusiasm and down-to-earth attitude are invaluable in many areas, including their own personal growth.

2 Likes
            Your personality type is: 
            Advocate (INFJ-t)
4 Likes

It’s worth the 12 minutes though!

I got “The Campaigner Personality”

The Campaigner personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike types in the Explorer Role group, Campaigners are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

Campaigners are fiercely independent, and much more than stability and security, they crave creativity and freedom.

2 Likes

I am an Advocate.

The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

Cool test Minnii. Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

I had the exact same result, infp, lol.

1 Like

Ehehe cool, we’re part of 4% of the population :smile:

It’s funny though, it fits everyone like a glove

1 Like

Yep, my result was spot on. I adore personality tests, even though they tell me things I should really already know lol.

1 Like

my result: the adventurer

ISFP personality types are true artists, but not necessarily in the typical sense where they’re out painting happy little trees. Often enough though, they are perfectly capable of this. Rather, it’s that they use aesthetics, design and even their choices and actions to push the limits of social convention. ISFPs enjoy upsetting traditional expectations with experiments in beauty and behavior – chances are, they’ve expressed more than once the phrase “Don’t box me in!”

=>pretty much true

Some ISFPs can handle kindly phrased commentary, valuing it as another perspective to help push their passions in new directions. But if the comments are more biting and less mature, ISFP personalities can lose their tempers in spectacular fashion.

=>very true lol

3 Likes

I got advocate personality. I’m not good at answering questions about myself.

2 Likes

Wow my personality type is bad mother ■■■■■■…nailed it…kobe

3 Likes

Last time I did one of these tests, I got ISTP. Let’s see what I get now…

ISFP-T “THE ADVENTURER”

If you look at @Sarad I think it defines me perfectly. PERFECTLY!

https://www.16personalities.com/isfp-personality

Amazingly, I still don’t think this is my true self as I have some inconsistencies.

1 Like

INTP-A (“Logician”)

1 Like

INFP, just like Björk!

4 Likes

I am an introverted mediator personality. I found it hard to clearly answer some of the questions, because I thought they were true in certain circumstances, but not others.

mine says I am 100% introverted !

1 Like