Something i ponder on

not so much stonehenge yet i do ponder… yes i can ponder…

and someone elses ponder as well.

fact: we all ponder, apparently does that imply that the maker
also ponders…

STATE: are we all in a ponder state?

Pondering is what smart people do. Pondering is a wise use of one’s time in my opinion.

I think whoever made the word ‘ponder’ didn’t know what they were doing. I think it should be a word describing swimming in a pond. Or a double meaning: if I were sitting on the bank of a pond, I would be pondering whether I wanted to ponder. In fact right now, I’m pondering about pondering whether I want to ponder in a pond.

well ok, yet i ponder a lot.
there are so many ways/perspectives too look at things, when you are not bounded.
too your own existence and the whole lot.

well ok, yet i ponder a lot.
there are so many ways too look at things, when you are not bounded.
too your own excistence[quote=“Apokalypz, post:3, topic:2353, full:true”]
I think whoever made the word ‘ponder’ didn’t know what they were doing. I think it should be a word describing swimming in a pond. Or a double meaning: if I were sitting on the bank of a pond, I would be pondering whether I wanted to ponder. In fact right now, I’m pondering about pondering whether I want to ponder in a pond.
[/quote]

well i think it is spot on, you do get lost in the ocean of possibilities.

Lol. Saying the ocean is a pond is like saying the earth is a rock. Without concept of size it works though.

I wonder why ponder is wonder with a P.
Like fluid of thought, ponder is a sea.
Adrift in the ocean, a conceptual blunder.
Awaken to the world and ponder it’s wonder.

i think
ponder is thinking about the concept
wonder is just breathing the concept

I never use the word ponder - it’s not in my vocabulary, no offense

1 Like

I use the word ponder all the time. It sounds better to me then obsessive delusion.

pondering is infantile.
sz is an extension of human neoteny.
like a guy who plays baseball for a living,
or a trombone.
me, I play unreality.

§onderdonk

1 Like

to me pondering is just think about my life or thinking about my thoughts. I’d say everyone does this. When in therapy your just pondering your life. Looking at it from different angles, etc.

Meant something to somebody. One of the things I’ve figured out though is that what things mean to people is always something extra-ordinary to me. So… mysteries like this aren’t so much words to the supernatural, as they are to the conscious of man.