Someone is trying to hack me

I don’t think you are being paranoid. I’ve received emails saying someone was trying to log into accounts of mine.I’ve had it happen to clients too. You’re doing the right thing by changing your password and setting up 2 factor authentication, better safe than sorry.

1 Like

I have been lax in checking my email. Literally once a week and just barely scanning the Primary Inbox. My own fault.

1 Like

I had an issue with my Hotmail email account about 10 years ago. I’ve since used very strong passwords. It’s difficult to break through with a brute force attack(an attack where they just feed in password after password off lists) if your passwords are strong enough. @Headspark 's suggestions sounded like good ones. His password suggestions were even stronger than mine and I haven’t had any issues since changing to strong passwords.

1 Like

I still think that there was a good chance that I was being hacked in 2016.
There was this suspicious computer tech who we contacted over the phone.
I think he hacked into all of our electronic devices.

Yeah, I have a strong pw now and 2 step authentication.

5 Likes

I will admit that in my youth I used to use brute force attacks to break into sites. I never went after anyone’s personal account information or harmed anyone though. I just used it to view password protected sites.

I used to boot bullies off Yahoo messenger, ha.

1 Like

I saw chrome or edge had a feature when I created an account where they could make a long random password for me and store it so I wouldn’t have to remember it. Of course that was already possible to do manually, but it seemed smart and handy.

I didn’t use it because I’m a bit wary of new password stuff at first.

1 Like

I typically use Firefox but it does the same thing.

1 Like

I hacked all my neighbors wifis. Accessed their routers etc But now I dont care anymore as I have 1gbps fiber internet faster than them. I went on the darkweb using linux Tor a few times, they sell 100$ gift cards for 25$ using bitcoin but I dont trust them lol

2 Likes

It was Tails linux and Tor browser. Its the most secure.

1 Like

Hacking sucks! Whats in the mind of someone who does that?
My fb was hacked twice, so some jerks could laugh…
Pittiest boredom brains!

Probably money. They probably think I have credit and bank cards linked to shopping accounts.

2 Likes

I was talking through messenger the other day, and someone put political speech into conversation with therapist.

I don’t understand.

1 Like

During the call, someone put a speech of politician during conversation, very loud.
I called her again after that.
Someone thought to make a joke listening to conversation…

That sounds annoying.

1 Like

I get fake Amazon emails wanting me to change passwords by clicking links. I usually check the address and they are fakes. Don’t click those links. Erase those emails.

1 Like

@speedy I already said I don’t click on links and I checked directly through the Google controls on my account.

2 Likes

I erased fb, messenger and everything…
It was just the article I publickly wrote about sz and stigma…
Guess I had to many likes, so someone was smart…

1 Like