I'm having psychosis

I feel someone has hacked my phone

And they might want to kill me.

I don’t know.

I could be wrong.

My intestines feel tight.

2 Likes

Can you contact your pdoc? Go to the hospital if you need to…

Once we experience it, we can more or less predict the break and the damage…

1 Like

I know that feeling very well. I live with it everyday. Call your pdoc. Hopefully changes in your treatment will help you. I wish my paranoia would go away. I always report it. In fact, I’m seeing my pdoc Friday and will tell her yet again that I’m still being followed and watched on cameras and through my phone.

2 Likes

I also get that. I have upgraded to newer phones in the past cause I believed I was hacked on the older phone.

Do you have a prn to take? Get to your pdoc asap while you still have insight. It’s really agony to feel like that.

1 Like

One time I took too much of something and my pshycosis kicked in. I took a high dosage of APs, like 4 times the daily dosis. It helped. I am not saying for you to do that. I am just saying I did and it helped.

1 Like

Get help @Zoe . Can you phone somebody on your medical team?

1 Like

Someone hacked my phone too it’s always doing weird ■■■■ and dying twice as fast

1 Like

I told my brother i had stopped the abilify for almost a month his reply came twice once from his number and then a 5 digit spam my dad said its the phone company inspecting the text messages for commercial purposes we got into a brief argument my point was wouldnt gov security also be invested in surveillance like google and cellphone tapping people looked at us strange so i dropped the topic

1 Like

Sorry you’re feeling this way… hope you can speak with your doc soon… it will pass. Maybe it’s stress induced.

1 Like

I have a appointment tomorrow. Thankyou

1 Like

Yes I think it’s because I’m drinking too much kaffee. N also my diet is too strict. And there was a guy I had a crush on n thought he may hacked my phone at least it felt like dat. I’m experiencing less intense hallucination amounts now. Thanks

1 Like

Sorry 2 hear thad

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.