Somebody who is on serdolect (sertindole)?

is somebody on it? how do you find it? the depression is killing me, I would that some ap helps a bit

1 Like

Honestly, it scares me that you’re looking into a drug that was banned in the US, Australia, and most of Europe. Please be very careful.

1 Like

I had a good pdoc of mine, my ex one… she told me to stop switching meds and wait for Zyprexa to work… but I am waiting 7 months… isn’t it enough? or maybe for some, meds worked after more than 7 meds, I would like to stop me on Zyprexa too. fed up of trying so many drugs… I am ill since forever, maybe that’s why I dont even feel my Zyprexa. I just feel its smashing effect in the evening but nothing good till now.

1 Like

Sertindole is a very GOOD med. I had great results on it. Unfortunately, I couldn’t ejaculate on it wich was frustrating. But if it waren’t for the abscence of ejaculation, I would probably stay on it. Best regards

1 Like

I have been on 12mg Serdolect for about a year. Nothing bad to say except the fact that i don’t produce any semen during orgasm. Before that i was on Zyprexa and it made my memory and cognition overall worse. My cognition is still not the same as before the illness set on, but it is much better than it was on Zyprexa.
Still have problems with negative symptoms

Due to ejaculation issues, i am probably trying Latuda or Zeldox next. They also increase serotonin, so i hope one of them might prove even better with the negatives and cognitive symptoms.

1 Like

I guess it wont make me agitated, what do you think for those who used it? also, i am still paranoid on Zyprexa even after 7 months on it… I would like to see my paranoia reduced but it doesn’t happen still… is it a heavy dryg the serdolect? maybe not heavier than Zyprexa?

1 Like

can serdolect help my fear and my paranoia guys? cause Zyprexa doesn’t do it really. it lessened my fears but I still have it a lot, I even dont go outside…plus, me too I suspect the Zyprexa of my dumbness, its a killer of emotions and thoughts I find…

1 Like

I feel the same

Dead thread. :partly_sunny:

Maybe we need time? Idk… I never took serdolect though, uncertainty. My med is the Zyprexa, but it’ll be good to know if it kills the emotions and the intellect…