Some of my best paintings

I really like watercolour as a medium the most.

I thought I’d share these

Portraiture is fun because there’s a lot of cool expression in people’s faces to re create.

30 Likes

I have not done waterpainting in a long time.

I need to start saving money for this hobby.

Do you have any watercolour paintings to share?

I would appreciate any constructive opinions I’m looking to improve my art skills.

wow these are actually freakin amazing! i forgot how talented of a painter you are. i love the first one especially. its an absolute masterpiece!

1 Like

Thankyou the Poet you’re a gem. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

These are great. You have some serious talent. Nice job. :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

1 Like

Thankyou @GrayBear :flushed::blush:

1 Like

These are so so good, you use shadow and light really effectively

2 Likes

I appreciate that. Thanks Hiero. :smiley:

1 Like

theres so much emotion in these pictures especially the eyes :slight_smile:

This is market stalls in the foreground with London City in the background

16 Likes

You really have an eye for expressions.

The next step is surely creating from your imagination rather than from an existing photo.

1 Like

Thankyou. And yes that’s the next step but I think it is years away tbh.
I still want to discover my style and refine my realism art skills.

1 Like

Have you ever talked to someone about getting your art into a gallery somewhere? :crocodile::crocodile::crocodile:

1 Like

If I improve and good painting becomes more effortless/fluent to me, I’d love to ask in a local art exhibition if I can contribute some work.

Thanks for asking @GrayBear

2 Likes

professional work…you should paint portraits on the street for money. how long does a watercolor take you?

3 Likes

Thankyou @jukebox :smiley:

I can’t paint or draw ppl to resemble them enough that takes too much concentration out of Me.

A piece of watercolour work can take anywhere from 1 hour to 3 or even 4 hours depending on what I’m painting and detail. :scream:

1 Like

hand out business cards with portraits for sale on it…I bet you could make a lot of money. tell them you could do it from photos…then you don’t have live clients.

1 Like

Aww that’s kind of ya. Thanks I appreciate it, of course :100:

They look great @Zoe. You’re really talented.

1 Like