Some jokes I wrote about the TV show friends

tonight on friends on NBC, Joey and Rachel befriend a transvestite who dresses Joey up as a drag queen and Rachel as a drag king, it’s must see TV

you gotta be able to find similar things. here’s a situational comedy joke.

mary- I heard you did a skateboarding trick called a 90 degree railslide, I never thought you’d be turning tricks. but now that you are, you need to know skateboarding is a rough life, you need representation to protect you from all the skateboarders named john. alot of Johns out there, I’ll protect you.
jason- I’ve had enough of the skateboarding lifestyle
mary-you think you can do a 180 and leave the skateboarding lifestyle? you do a 180 when I say you can do a 180.

1 Like

No, no, no. He said don’t let fiends steal monks.

Don’t pee down elephant trunks?

I used to play Ker-Plunk when I was a kid.

2 Likes

woman in heat wants summer sausage.

keep your DVD of season 1 of the TV show friends close and your DVD of the movie enemies closer.

1 Like

Matt Leblanc needs to see a doctor for his tuberculosis, it’s must see tb.

Smelly cat, smelly cat what are they feeding you?
Smelly cat, smelly cat it’s not your fault…

They won’t take you to the vet.
You’re obviously not their favorite pet.
You may not be a bed of roses,
And you’re no friend to those with noses.

Smelly cat, smelly cat what are they feeding you?
Smelly cat, smelly cat it’s not your fault!

4 Likes

"Friends"
Where everybody knows your name and they’re always glad you came.

1 Like

jokes I wrote about the TV show Friends.

1.the cast of the TV show “friends” all got hooked on crack, now they’re just “fiends”.
2.Ross wants to date Rachel but he’s stuck in the friend zone.
3.Monica and Chandler have sex they are friends with benefits.
4.the TV show friends should’ve had another season of episodes but in the nbc boardroom they were friendless.
5.Lisa kudrow is the total opposite of antisocial she is friendly.
6.Matt Leblanc is an alcoholic yes he is a friend of bill w. because his best friend is johnny walker and his worst enemy is sobriety.
7.David schwimmer’s favorite video game? words with friends.
8.joey tribiani might be in the mafia, he is italian, plus he has friends who have friends who have friends.
9.why can’t we be Chandler why can’t we be Joey why can’t we be friends why can’t we be friends?
10.Monica and Rachel got a designated driver because friends don’t let friends drive drunk.
11.Ross and Rachel stole Monica and Chandler’s thunder by upstaging them now they are enemies.
12.Chevrolet cars are junk friends don’t let friends drive junk.
13.keep your DVD of season 1 of the TV show friends close and your DVD of the movie enemies closer.
14.tonight on friends on NBC, Joey and Rachel befriend a transvestite who dresses Joey up as a drag queen and Rachel as a drag king, it’s must see TV.
15.the cast of the tv show friends are fashionable, yes, friends follow trends.
16.the cast of the tv show “friends” all bought a boat together, the name of the boat is “friendship”.
17.the name of the unreleased friends episode when they all scale mount everest is called friends in high places.
18.not to be confused with the friends episode named “old friends” where monica and chandler upset the nurses when they refuse to take their blood pressure medication.
19.in russia the tv show friends is called comrades.
20.in mexico the tv show friends is called gringo amigos.
21.canadians are so friendly up there the tv show friends is called "people who have never met before”
22.matt leblanc wanted to join the army but didn’t probably because he was too worried about friendly fire.
23.Chandler’s favorite beatles song is “with a little help from my friends”.
24.the real joseph stalin after faking his death got an audition and tried out for the part of joey but the producers rejected him because he was too unfriendly.
25.Jennifer anniston doesn’t like rain, snow, heat or cold, she is a fairweather friend.
26.I’m surprised chandler and joey had a pet duck instead of a pet dog, because dogs are man’s best friend.
27.the cast of friends is suing me, with friends like that who needs enemies?
28.it’s not that i like the tv show friends it’s just that i hate natural disasters and so do they and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
29.i wonder if there would be a friends reunion if the cast needed a lot of money and a lot of money was offered, they probably would because a friend in need is a friend indeed.
30.during auditions matt leblanc was competing against a rabid pitbull and an untamed lion for the part of joey but matt got it because he was friendlier.
31.ross has a monkey, joey has a duck and jennifer anniston is a stone cold fox.
32.why does lisa kudrow use verizon? because they have a friends and family plan.
33.lisa kudrow got a new acting job, yeah she saw a sign that said "now hiring friendly faces"
34.for friends jennifer anniston got more nominations for awards and won more awards than any other cast member, critics said she was the best friend.
35.ross is delusional if he thinks he can get rachel, maybe he has schizofriendia.
36.due to licensing issues with “friends” cast members everyone except jennifer anniston has been edited out of reruns of the show which is now simply called “friend”.
37.when Chandler and Monica got married chandler bought monica a diamond ring, you know why? because diamonds are a girl’s best friend!
38.friends is so unfunny people who watch it must not have any friends and if they watch friends with their friends it’s time to get new friends.
39.too bad joey didn’t have a computer or they could’ve been online friends.
40. didn’t one of the friends move to europe in the finale? maybe they became pen pals.

1. how did joey meet ross? through a friend of a friend.

jokes relate similar things. relate means to make or show a connection between. similar means resembling but not identical.

Here’s a joke. 6 people became zillionarires for acting stupid on national TV for ten years.

1 Like

Jennifer Aniston has one dating rule, “if you wannabe my lover, you gotta get with my friends”.

You mean like a 6-way?

Why did Chandler cross the road? To get Kung Pao chicken for Elain and Jerry and George.

why is it the friends tv show writers thought they could get viewers into watching friends while secretly planning to blossom the friendship into something more? the show is called friends people, not friends friends with benefits! i am interested in their friendship and nothing more! and if these characters keep making passes at each other I’m just not watching it anymore, I’m already in a committed writer viewer romance called rules of engagement.

2 Likes

usually in a joke i describe how something really is something similar or i describe a relationship between something and something similar or how something and something similar have something mutually shared (in common) but in that last joke i describe how something really isn’t something similar. opposites are similar like left and right are both directions, good and evil are both degrees of morality, dry and wet are both quantities of water.