3 Likes

Holy shiit its cute !!!

2 Likes

What a cute pupeeeee! What’s her name?

1 Like

What a cutie!! 1515151515

1 Like

Awwwwwww he is so so cute!
I have two fluffs. One is 10 and the other one is 6.

1 Like

Name the doggo " Mango"

Its a cool name for the wolf :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I had a big dog I would call him ‘Mr Eko’ like the guy from lost

1 Like

beautiful dog and very cool having heterochromia , border collies are the smartest breed and my favorite, if the malamute genes are strong he will be huge within a year, they are both great breeds i hope you both will be very happy,

(also you should start training asap as smart breeds when they get bored are sometimes destructive and training forms a good bond between owner and pup)

1 Like

Aww he’s simply adorable :heart_eyes:
Is he going to puppy school, that can be easy for training basics for pup and owner. What about ‘Shadow’ for a name, as he will adorably follow you everywhere and he looks wolfy too :laughing:

3 Likes

awww he’s going to be a big boy !! love my puppy even though he’s huge now he’s only six months old…yayyy a doggie !!

1 Like

Awwww what a sweetie!!

1 Like

Real awesome dog @Catch22, I bet it must feel really good to have a companion, after all they are mans best friend, they evolved with us for hundreds of years. Anyways I have a dog too his name is Bones and is 5 years old, he’s a tiny dude!

4 Likes

Wonderful puppy.:rainbow::sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.