So excited about my weight loss!

I never thought I would ever lose my belly but it is steadily slowly going away !! I exercise too and that’s something I thought I would never do. so happy.

18 Likes

Good news! I want to lose my belly too (38-inch waist size) but do not know how.

1 Like

@jukebox that’s excellent! I wish I was in that boat with you. Today I’m going to eat very little and try to get my stomach shrunk down again so I can start losing again. I fell off the diet wagon a little bit ago and the weight been slowly but surely creeping it’s way back up. So starting today I’m going to get back on that wagon and give it yet another try. So you have inspired me! Thank you.

3 Likes

My BMI (Body Mass Index) is 28. I’d like to see it go down to 25 to be in the normal range. I totally agree that exercise and eating nutritious food is key to maintaining or losing weight.

4 Likes

I eat very little…I have a cup of cottage cheese in the morning…a glass of V 8 for lunch and a can of soup for dinner…if I get hungry at night I drink another glass of V 8.

3 Likes

Good going jukebox.

2 Likes

WELL DONE!!! Congratulations!

2 Likes

thanks everybody !! It gives me real hope to finally see the pounds come off…I feel bad for people that are still on meds that don’t allow weight loss…risperdal was like that for me.

3 Likes

I’m glad for you @jukebox!
Congrats! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well I was on Risperdal for some weeks. It ran havoc with the foods I usually like to eat.

Jayster

4 Likes

Good for you @jukebox. I’m trying to do something similar.

2 Likes

I’m so happy for you man, great job!

:heart:

1 Like

Awesome news, Jukebox!!

2 Likes

Yeah well done. Keep that exercise up! Helps your mental health no end as well!

3 Likes