So am feeling a lot better

I have been under the weather, mood wise, for a few days. But I feel on the mend now.

In fact it seems the biggest single factor on how I cope is the quality of my sleep. I had a great nap this afternoon and now look on my problems in a different light

15 Likes

That’s great! I hope you feel better more.

2 Likes

I’m the same. On a good night sleep, I can function fairly high. On no sleep… I am a f****** Trainwreck

1 Like

I have to also get my sleep to function properly

Glad you’re feeling better @anon94176359

1 Like

J Bob! I watched Halloween 2 tonight on bluray.

Glad you’re feeling better bud.

Love ya!!

1 Like

I bought the critters box set on blu-ray lol.

1 Like

Haha! I kinda want to get that too. I’ve heard that the first two are the only good ones though.

You ever seen any Pete Walker flicks? He was an English director.

1 Like

Nah mate. Haven’t seen any that I know of. What did he do?

1 Like

He’s mostly known for House of Whipcord and Frightmare. Lol!

1 Like

Nah haven’t seen them. Are they good?

1 Like

Frightmare is pretty fun. His films were often challenged and censored by the UK government.

2 Likes

I am glad that you are feeling better @anon94176359

1 Like

Glad your feeling better my friend…Nrl grand final between Penrith and Souths is like an hour away! It’s in brisbane because of covid!

2 Likes

It’s always nice to feel better again. Hope it may last a long time.

1 Like

Critters was so cool, It’s a shame it never popped up on any streaming services.

Glad to hear you’re feeling better. I suck at sleep, I usually end up staying up all night and sleeping the day away. I put off sleep when I can, never know when a nightmare is going to strike.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.