Sleeping only 2 hours a day

It has been two months I have been sleeping only 2 hours a day.

I first tried zyprexa, it helped a little but the problem was that I had uncontrollable facial movements so I stopped it after my doctor told me.

Then I switched to atarax which didn’t help me sleep.

Now I am using seroquel since yesterday and I have taken 1 pill of 25 mg the night yesterday but that also didn’t help and I still sleep for only 2 hours a day.

The reason for this happening is the following I believe (My theory)
I reduced invega sustenna dosage from 150 mg to 100 mg and when I was on 150 mg before my body was used to the medication I would sleep 11 hours in one day and I slept at 8pm and after he reduced the dosage from 150 mg to 100 mg I slowly started to sleep later until I started sleeping very late and was waking up in the middle of the night and had difficulty falling asleep like I would wake up at 3 am in the morning and wouldn’t be able to fall asleep even though I would still be so tired that I would still be laying on my bed.

Any help??

3 Likes

Ask your pdoc to go back on the 150 mg of Invega. 11 hrs of sleep is far better than 2 in my opinion.

1 Like

There is no way I am going back to 150 mg of invega because I didn’t even have much negative symptoms like hearing voice or things like that.

All I had was lack of concentration (No studying) and staying isolated.

I am going to a sleep clinic in the weekend if this persists anyway so they can test me and see my brain waves.

1 Like

They gave you invega for lack of concentration?

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.