Since I joined this forum, I have not gone one day without visiting this website

I’m pretty sure that that is accurate. I don’t believe I have missed a day yet. Anyone else on here that much?

9 Likes

Me either, but somehow I don’t have the visit every day for a year badge.

I think I might have missed a few here and there lol.

It’s always one of my open tabs.

3 Likes

Wow congrats on this great feat. How long have you been around?? I enjoy your posts/feedbacks. I’ve probably posted less days than I’ve not since 2012

2 Likes

Just a year. 1515

2 Likes

I’m on everyday too. It’s been like that ever since I downloaded the discourse app. I check it all day.

2 Likes

Hmm…I don’t have that badge either. I wonder if it has a bug.

3 Likes

I come everyday unless I’m in the hospital or high on meth because that’s against the rules. But now I’m clean so I’m here all the time.

2 Likes

Thanks Tupac btw.

2 Likes

I think you get a badge if you do 365 days

2 Likes

You also get a silvery badge for 100 days in a row. I think I got that one.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got that one.

1 Like

It grows on you. People are awesome. Mods are top notch. Software is pretty good.

And let’s not forget there is a cat thread. The cat thread had me sold right away. Well @Moonbeam keeps sneaking puppers in there but otherwise it’s cats.

4 Likes

Sometimes I take a break for a few days to months, sometimes I gotta escape all the negativity.
Lately it’s been every day tho.

1 Like

I think I miss a lot of the daytime shenannigans though with my night owl schedule.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.