Simulation

I can look at a object and see it’s shadow move every day even on meds how is that ? I do believe that we are in a simulation of some sort I really feel like life is a test of some sort I think I have a ability that sounds crazy to some but is special

Standard delusion, many others here have it and some have successfully overcome it. Do you have any strategies you’re using to recover from it?

1 Like

I feel like it might not be a delusion cause I genuinely see shadows of things move this world really has secrets and isn’t what we think I think reality is fake and everyone has a incling

2 Likes

I saw the work of aliens behind everything until I got my meds and therapy sorted. It’s just the illness messing with you, nothing more. I know that we want to feel that we have a special perspective on the world that others lack, but the truth is that we SZs simply have a serious medical condition that screws with our perceptions/thinking and is difficult to treat.

1 Like

Thank you for trusting in us @Sis_Spamzalot. We’re here to help.

2 Likes

I found it helped to take out my phone and take a photo - when I thought I was seeing strange things. Nearly all the time I looked back later and it all seemed less odd that it did at the moment.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.