Simulation

I’m really starting to believe we live in some type of simulation. It seems to be the only plausible answer. A simulation would explain dreams, foreshadowing, what seems like time travel, mind reading and a host of other strange events. It is similar to how we play the sims. You can rewind, pause, fast forward and edit without the players being aware. Also similar is that most characters in the sims are NPC bots.

Seems crazy don’t it!

1 Like

Yes. I agree. I think that this pattern of reality that we perceive is made from fragments of other realities. Synthetic reality.

If its true that we live in a sim then ppl who are in the sim would never be able to know that they’re in a sim.

1 Like

I don’t think that there’s anyone in charge. I just don’t believe that this is an authentic reality

1 Like

How do you figure that?

We are going to be creating games that are life like very soon. Think about how we went from Atari to elder scrolls. Technology is going to continue leaps and bounds forward.

This is a pretty common belief around here. I am not one of it’s adherents though myself :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

That’s totally fair. I’ve also met people without sz who believe in the simulation

1 Like

There has to be a creator. What happens if there are multiple creators and therefore worlds? You can merge characters and worlds with the technology we have now.

1 Like

I believe in multiple universes and the merging of psychic activity with technology. However, I don’t believe in there being a creator. When I was delusional I thought god was speaking to me, but that’s just the sz

This conversation is edging towards religious and I don’t want it to get shut down, so I’ll just say that I’m an atheist and leave it at that

The only two people I can be sure aren’t NPC bots are my offspring — my daughters. I think there is a high likelihood that there are some people here who aren’t bots. I’m not sure about everyone else.

1 Like

bzzt beep bop bzzt…which one am I ?

1 Like

Its unhealthy and counter productive to think we’re in a sim, its a waste of time. I guess as long as you don’t hurt others or yourself its ok. I don’t believe in it.

2 Likes

We’re already dead, we just don’t know it yet. That’s the Insidious nature of the simulation

2 Likes

Speak for yourself :stuck_out_tongue:. I’m alive and kicken!

4 Likes

Hahaha I guess you’ve got me there :crazy_face:

1 Like