Show off (something I bought at Costco)

I am pretty excited about this- it’s an electric tea kettle!:slightly_smiling_face: I am brewing up some peppermint tea now

20 Likes

I hope that you enjoy your morning tea out of your new kettle @Human !

2 Likes

Thanks much, Bowens!!

@Bowens

1 Like

If I wanted to show off something I got from Costco, I would just take a picture of the interior of my house.

My couch is from Costco, my chairs are from Costco, all my kitchen appliances and utensils.

It’s pretty ridiculous.

Your kettle is really nice.

Hope you enjoy it.

3 Likes

LOL! Oh wow, niceeee

@anon54386108

1 Like

When I was staying at my ex’s house I was having water delivery service and the cooler had a hot water side. It was the perfect temp for hot tea. So when I moved of course it came with me. But while I was there I got my son hooked on this herbal cranberry tea (he loves cranberries). So I felt bad when I left taking his easy way to make tea. Then I got the idea to get him an electric tea kettle. He absolutely loves it. And he’s still getting his tea fix.

2 Likes

Yesss, I haven’t owned an electric tea kettle in years but it makes making tea so much easier and convenient somehow🙂

1 Like

Nice! I’ve been really wanting to buy an electric kettle from either Costco or Amazon.

I hope you enjoy it and I hope it makes it easier for you to brew tea (or whatever you’re having).

:grinning:

1 Like

Wow, that’s fancy !

1 Like

Enjoy! I use one to brew my water for my coffee (I use a French press).

1 Like

I would definitely go the Costco route!!

This one was originally 39.99 but when we went the other day it was 29.99😎

Thank you!!!

@Blossom

1 Like

Super fancy💁‍♀️

@everhopeful

1 Like

Ohh niiiice, I didn’t even think of that!

@Pandy

1 Like

Nice kettle @Human!
My father absolutely loves Costco!

1 Like

Haha thanks Wave😇

Yeah Costco is da bomb

@Wave

1 Like

Cool! :tea:

I absolutely love tea, I am drinking it right now.

Does it boil water quickly. My tea kettle is old and takes forever. I’m thinking of getting a new one. I’m a Costco member too, I doubt they would have the same one at my Costco but maybe, if it boils water quickly I’ll look into it

2 Likes

They do boil water quickly. Much more quickly than a traditional kettle.

1 Like

Yes it boils water quite quickly🙂

@Headspark

1 Like

Looks pretty neat. Peppermint tea sounds good.:blush:

1 Like

Very cool @Human!

1 Like