Should I have called up my CMHT

Towards the end of the month again and my injection is wearing off a bit.

No sleep again last night. Hard day today so far. Have to go out tonight for my mums birthday. It’s going to be hard. I am unsure whether to take a nap, I don’t know if I should speak with them about how to get through the weekend and a bit of coping technique or have left it to Monday to just let them know.

I’m waiting for a call back because my nurse is out. But it’s not like I’m in a massive crisis. Just don’t know what to do a bit.


I’m sorry you’re struggling. I hope things go more smoothly til you can get your next boost. How long do you have to wait?

1 Like

Thanks. Until Monday.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.