Should I complain before i leave

The senior administrator was making my life hell especially this morning as he said I did not scan in enough notes, and said i did do so previously but the volume of notes was different…I’m also very new and just trying to get the hang of things…he said they are short staffed what i am doing is not enough.,

Actually that’s not even a question i dont’ know why i created this post. I already complained. I haven’t been taking breaks or going to the toilet because i am swamped.

4 Likes

Woah, that is not OK. You deserve way better treatment. I’m sorry you’re in this situation. :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Sounds like it’s a terrible job. Can you afford to quit and look for a new one?

3 Likes

Unfortunately I just got off of ESA and UC for this job. Only way I can get back on this is with a doctor’s note
…but I wanna stick this out as I don’t want to be out of work anymore.

4 Likes

Ok. Well I hope it works out. Make sure to take care of yourself

2 Likes

Take your breaks anyway. The work will always be there when you get back.

Just take the heat and dont overwork yourself because of the persons expectation.

They are short staffed, they wont fire you for not working as fast as they hope.

Companies sometimes try to grind out every ounce of production from people if they can. You dont have to work like that though.

4 Likes

Sounds like they are abusing you and making it your fault that they won’t hire more people. You area already working harder than you should be. Be firm with them and take some god damn breaks. You deserve it. And people actually work better with breaks lol!

3 Likes

I’m not the only one who has complained about him , looks like but that shouldn’t be my problem. I am taking a week off next week so I’ll have a think exactly what I want to do at this point. It’s not good for my health

2 Likes

My suggestion is if it isnt working out after a couple more weeks then start looking for a new job but dont quit until you get the new one.

2 Likes

Im just fed up with myself and don’t know if the problem is me or them because if the problem was them then why have I been through so many jobs. Must be me. What point do I quit.

1 Like

The problem is probably not you. It sounds like they just have high production expectations.

Ive been in that situation its difficult especially for those of us with motivation issues.

Like work at a decent pace but dont burn yourself out. If they give you a hard time about it for another 2 weeks then id look for a lower intensity job.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.