Sexual identity

Anyone have issues with sexual identity, any confusion about who or what your into?

2 Likes

I’m closeted trans. My partner and a friend know, but no one else. Not really issues with it, though. Just fear of what would happen to my relationships if I came out.

2 Likes

Closeted bisexual myself. I have a very shallow dialogue about it with my family. It’s involved in a lot of my delusions and paranoia. Any actual confusion or uncertainty about it?

2 Likes

Not really much anymore.

1 Like

I’m a half out and open, half closeted bisexual. The people who need to know do.

I have little to no confusion about it anymore.

1 Like

Well that’s good.

1 Like

Anything help you with acceptance?

I’m bi and pretty sure I’m trans, although still somewhat in the closet regarding the trans issue.

What helped me accept that I’m bi was that it’s a pretty normal thing to be, and there’s no shame in liking someone of the same gender. It’s not your fault, and you can’t will it away.

I’m mostly heterosexual, but I have a gay impulse every once in a while. I don’t intend to act on that impulse because it might bring a lot of people into my life that I don’t want in my life. I’m very protective of my privacy.

1 Like

Come out at ur own will. Don’t fall for these ideal equality type situations u see on TV or the internet.

I’ve been out since I was 13. First as a gay female. Then I came out as trans. I dropped out of school twice. Severely bullied. Sometimes it’s easier to be in the closet.
I’m 24 now but coping with my life as a woman.
Being rejected by girls or being used as sexual exploration or one night stands.

I know it sounds really negative. But the real life of lgbt is painful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.