Sex based poll for women: are you able to feel happiness? diff poll for men

Honestly routine killed it for me. For a long while i was miserable but i got my happiness back after vacation. Change of environment is really necessary

I feel that Iā€™m not the one in control of my emotions. I always laugh or cry at the right times, but it isnā€™t my own reaction.

I seem to be alone. I feel no happiness or joy. I hardly remember what it was like to be happy anymore. Happiness went out the door when schizophrenia stepped in.

The ancient Greeks had seven different words for ā€œloveā€. I think you could have at least that many for ā€œhappinessā€.

1 Like

remember that things can change. Maybe youā€™ll find happiness again as you get older.

yes, i can feel happiness, however fleeting the moment is, grasp onto it!

I voted yesā€¦but it can change if i get too premisques. Cause if one doesnt respect sex and just wants more more more they eventually loose happinnes and become unable to feel. Too much of a good thing isnt good.

I feel happiness wen I am sticking to my dreams/ wishes in life. If I sabotage myself I feel dead inside

Iā€™m not happy often. I used to love doing a lot of things, learning new things made me really happy. Now, nothing turns on my happiness.

Now that Iā€™m on medication yeah for a long time it was pretty much 99% misery

Yes I feel happiness these days. But I had been living depressed all the time before.