Screw this. I'm having some actual caffeine ☕

I’m super sensitive to caffeine so I’ll have a coffee hangover for the next few days.

But if it’ll make me feel better today, then that’s all I care about right now.

7 Likes

Lol nice dude 646363

1 Like

You do what you’ve got to do. I have days, heck, weeks like that too with coffee.

I’m also still trying to quit the caffeine for good thou.

2 Likes

I’m limiting myself to two cups a day so I don’t run out of coffee while I’m at home with Covid.

2 Likes

I try to limit myself to one cup a day

1 Like

Coffee is the highlight of my mornings.

1 Like

I know what you mean. I usually drink a pot of coffee a day. I just hope I don’t have caffeine withdrawal.

1 Like

Trust me I used to be a caffeine junky. Monster, 5 coffees a day etc. I just have one in the morning now to wake up. I use instant

3 Likes

Enjoy your coffee! @everhopeful

2 Likes

Go for it, Ever!!! :slight_smile: We need that around our aps i think… Its not so harmful either i guess, just dont do too much. Hugs

1 Like

Enjoy the coffee. I love my coffee moments too.

1 Like

I love my morning tea. Yorkshire tea. Once you have had it no other teabag will do.

It is my morning wake me up. Coffee has never been my wake me up choice. I do have a coffee later in the morning, but it is decaf and in the form of a latte.

Is it the rush you like? I prefer a gentle relaxation with the tea.

2 Likes

It seems to give me a lift for the entire day. Just 1 teaspoon!

1 Like

I was thinking of having a red bull on my 50th birthday… No vodka though.

A birthday treat. That stuff was a rush back in the day.

1 Like

Good on you have your coffee if you want your coffee!

1 Like

I’m thinking about trying to quit all caffeine tomorrow because my stepmom is flying out of state tomorrow and will be gone all next week I think so I’ll have a week off from the gym because she won’t be here to drive me there. Unfortunately I have mental health groups and meetings every day next week so I hope I can concentrate for them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.