🙀 (=^・ェ・^=))ノ彡☆ the sixteenth(ฅ^・ﻌ・^)ฅ

Feels like I’m going back into really really old behavior…

Just stare at a wall or into space for a really long time…

4 Likes

I think a roommate is a pretty good idea.

I would have to move out of where I’m currently at to do that. Which would quite possibly be a good thing.

3 Likes

I found my last roommate on Craigslist. I met with a TON of people before finding a good fit.

3 Likes

I never had much luck with roommates, had quite a few over the years, but you never seem to get any privacy

2 Likes

I’m so fricken nervous about the oncologists appt tomorrow. I slept a few hours but I’m beside mysef.I mean ■■■■ I’ve known something was wrong but I’m scared shitless now. Ffs!

5 Likes

Have they given you any idea what’s going on or just scheduled you with the oncologist without any explanation?

I need to take my night meds…too scared to sleep though.

What are you scared of?

Nightmares/and weird dreams.

1 Like

Oh. Yeah. I’ve been there more times than I could count. Being scared to fall asleep is a special kind of cruel. I’m sorry. I wish I had any advice, but all I have is empathy. It’s a ■■■■ place to be.

2 Likes

I am nearly complete.

Thank you for your empathy.

It’s just nice to talk to other sz’s/sza’s who understand.

2 Likes

I like your new avatar pic @anon1571434 :slight_smile:

1 Like

My finger has started hurting and it’s feeding into the voice. My hallucinations are conspiring against me. Is this real pain or hallucinated pain to make me get rid of the finger?

It suits me very well.

I am almost to the sun.

Just a few more steps.

I will become the light.

Hi @Moonbeam there was no explanation over the phone. My mum is coming with me tomorrow. I’m a little flustered as to why the nurse couldn’t tell me. But I’ll work it out

2 Likes

I can understand why you’re a little flustered. I’m glad your mom is going with you.

3 Likes

Oh man, those gifs perfectly sum up how I feel this morning yawns

3 Likes

I’d go with you if I could, buddy.

Today was hell day at work.

Long story short, I’ve been getting hate mail from the relative and carer of a very ill client which is escalating in anger with each email.

And another client’s attentant care provider emailed me to let me know I’m useless at my job and should be fired so someone “who knows what they’re doing” can take my place.

2 Likes

god i hate being corrected even if its in a good natured way. it makes me feel so bad and angry. i wish i wasnt like this