Scotland the brave....i am off to hunt me a wee beastie

big changes happening.
i am moving to scotland hopefully in the next year, or so…
i am moving to the wild and remote part of scotland in the highlands.
i felt this pull to move there, most of my ancestors were mad scotsman and so were mrs. sith.
i need to be fitted for my clan tartan kilt, my hunting tweed, and my blood thirsty sword…lol
i don’t have any friends so you guys are the only people i have to share this with, so thanks.

it means i will be able to speak five languages, english, australian, american, new zealand and now scottish…see,… i am a high functioning sz !?!..lol.
take care

5 Likes

Orkney islands?

20 characters. blah

1 Like

Braveheart is one of my favorite movies. “”"""“FREEEEEDOMMMMMM”"""""""""""""""I hear those Bagpipe recitals are pretty entertaining…

1 Like

What is “ish”

Does it not mean partial.

I am English, but then there is Irish, and Scottish.

I am an all, I am not an ish ?

I am
Englandall !

1 Like

@BakedBeans no not the orkneys islands, too many ferry rides !!
looking at ross and cromarty…

@77nick77 i have already painted my face half blue…!?!

@INTROBC i am one quarter scottish, and three quarter sz…we should create our own country !!

take care

2 Likes

It’s the Irish you have to be careful of. Supposedly, they have one of the highest rates of schizophrenia in the world.

1 Like

its nice there but very remote, i hope your not going to turn into a hermit lol

1 Like

We have a mental health worker in Auburn, California, who wears a kilt sometimes to work. It is quite stylish. Be careful darksith as you’re hunting the wee beastie. I’ve heard they’re tricky.

1 Like

I’ve been through Auburn before I think. Is it near Sacramento?

too late, i am already a hermit, that is what i love about those areas…not many people.
take care

1 Like

are you sure he is not a patient ?
dark sith…1
wee beastie…0

take care

1 Like

I enjoy remote wilderness areas. I grew up in the Appalachian mountains in Tennessee. Nature everywhere. Thick forests to make trails in. Beautiful mountain streams. Not a neighbor around for miles. I miss it.

I bet you’re going to have a great time in Scotland!

Blessings,

Anthony

1 Like

I was worried about you, darksith. How will you support yourself in Scotland? Do you have dual citizenship?

1 Like

Where are you from darksith?

1 Like

I can say from experience the scottish highlands are the most beautiful places in the world. I live in glasgow myself. If you need any information on Scotland just contact me.

2 Likes

Wow, this is amazing news for you. Since your self employed you can work anywhere. With Mrs. Sith willing too… there’s nothing to stop you.

What a change from one tip of the southern hemisphere to a high tip of the northern… You’ll have to get used to the seasons of the north again.

I’ve always wanted to at least see the Mackenzie home roost…
Now that I’m trying to get over my fear of flying… it might happen someday.

3 Likes

I’m ok, as far as i know i am 5/16 Scottish and 3/16 Irish.

1 Like

Wow!I am envious @darksith!I have always dreamed of living in Ireland or Scotland.Maybe I’m alone in this,but I think sometimes places just call to our hearts.I think you and Mrs.sith are going to be very happy!

1 Like

Yes. It’s in the foothills, near Sacramento.

He’s a Case Manager or whatever we call them these days.

1 Like