Schizophrenia.com

What i've been thinking today and yesterday about school and work

so i just have to pick something and stick with it, so i’ve decided to go ahead and get a 2 year degree in horticulture, in state. i am going to take some classes at the local community college starting next semester, and then in a year try to transfer to get my horticulture degree.

once im done with school i am going to move back here and work on a golf course, and will get work at amazon warehouses in the winter if they dont keep me on year round. going to try to do this cycle for 10 years, and then when im 50 years old. attempt to migrate to scotland and work there.

if i cant live in scotland i will probably move to florida or colorado and work there until i die.

so that is the plan.

2 Likes

Why Scotland? You don’t like the US?

1 Like

america is ok, indiana kinda sucks thoughs., my ancestors are from scotland so i want to move back and die there. i wish they never went through with brexit, because i would like to travel around europe if i was living in scotland. it’s a little cold for me in scotland, i like summer temps in the high 80’s fahrenheit. so would have to adjust to the weather i suppose.

2 Likes

Having a plan or trajectory or goal of what id like to do I feel really helps me have purpose or at least a direction and sense of looking outward for something

I hope it works for you. I’m in the U.K. haven’t been to Scotland myself, but it seems awesome and I might try going to Edinburgh myself for a masters or PhD

Fingers crossed for both of us!

2 Likes

Are Scotland and Ireland part of the UK? What currency do they use?

1 Like

ireland is part of the EU, excluding northern ireland which is part of the UK and yes scotland is part of the UK. not sure about their currency, maybe the pound? i’ve been to ireland and they use the euro in ireland.

1 Like

I just googled, Scotland currency is sterling pound like the UK. Ireland currency is euro. When I googled Ireland it said island of Ireland instead of saying country and showing a flag. Weird.

1 Like

Yeah Northern Ireland is a part of United Kingdom but the “Republic of Ireland” is a separate country. As above, they’re a part of the EU still. The U.K. isn’t. And even when we were, we never adopted the euro.

2 Likes

Now searching that in google instead of just Ireland shows it as a country with its flag.

2 Likes

For some reason Quebec is much colder than Scotland eventhough they’re about at the same latitude.

1 Like

Are you prepared to start classes?

1 Like

yeah i just have to buy a new laptop first. then i will be ready, my college will be paid for with grants, but i will have to pay rent while i am away.

1 Like

I hope it works out, I find that if you break problems into smaller steps where you visualise a solution. It helps

Like if you have essays for assignments for example, don’t get phased! I spent the last year and a half dreading essays but I’m so much more confident now because I took the time to try to control my panic

New laptop sounds cool though, getting equipment for studies is oddly exciting

1 Like

it seems like u r always tossing around and changing monumental life decisions. i think u might be like me and are a dreamer

r u gonna get rid of your disability benefits?

1 Like

yes that is the plan, once im done with school i am going back to work. i do change my mind alot and am a bit of a dreamer.

I hope it works out :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.