School work school work

I have to write a 12 page paper. I’m not in the mood at all.

2 Likes

What’s the paper on?

Eliminating solitary confinement from prisons.

3 Likes

That’s an interesting topic. Now you need an introduction , a thesis, paragraphs backing up all your points and the rest of that crap.

I failed all my English classes in college, even the freshman “intro” course. I couldn’t write papers

I gotta use a theory too. That’s the toughest part. I’m not sure how to incorporate it. I’ve lost brain cells haha

2 Likes

I’m mediocre at papers. That’s being pretty liberal. It’s also a lot harder because I don’t feel like doing it. I’ll get her done either way. It’s just gonna be tougher since I’ve lost brain cells haha

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be dangerous for some prisoners to be put with others? (for example pedophiles).

I’ve never really wrote a paper based on what I actually thought. It’s usually just what’s easier or interesting. I may be in over my head with this one.

Hell, you’re thesis should be how inhumane it is and what it does to people. And maybe think up some better solutions and alternatives.

There are times when people need isolation. My aunt was a judge who got busted drinking and driving multiple times. She ended up going to prison. They had to put her in solitary confinement the whole time, because as a judge, she put people in that very prison.

2 Likes

Just got done with half. That was he ll

1 Like

I gotta write a paper, make some tweaks to reference list and do an outline. I’m shooting to get done with it all by Oct 10th.

1 Like

I used a website to make my references when I wrote papers, its easier than writing them and it was required by the university.

I used this:

1 Like

“Up work home TV bed. Up work home TV bed. Up work home TV bed.”

Extra credit to whomever can identify what cartoon show that quote is from!

Rick and Morty???

1 Like

No, it’s from Rocko’s Modern Life… specifically a cartoon within the cartoon called Bloaty and Squirmy. It’s about a tick and a ringworm who are best friends living on Rocko’s dog.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.