Schizophrenic youtubers! They exist!

Thanks for posting these videos

It is strange that when you have such a disease you go in front of the camera like that. I wouldnt do thatā€¦ But i have respect they do it!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve done it. I started my youtube channel by making videos about schizoaffective disorder and how I live with it. Iā€™ve since deleted all those videos and now I only have one video where I address the fact that I am diagnosed with schizoaffective and itā€™s in response to a video game that a popular youtuber (jacksepticeye) played where the main character has psychosis. I donā€™t think I will do that anymore because the only comment I got on there was from someone who was sick and couldnā€™t tell reality from the machinations of their mind.

2 Likes

@anon1571434 Would love to watch any vids you make mate. And i promise i wouldnt judge you. We need more sincere Sz.s like you on the internet.

3 Likes

I had to clean up my channel because i would watch my videos and iā€™d keep repeating myself saying my diagnosis over and over again.

It got to the point where it triggered me again. Now when I do vlogs I make sure I am doing something positive and educating rather than just being like ā€œiā€™m schizophrenicā€ all the time.

I do give short updates on my recovery in the beginnings just to let people know how Iā€™m doing. But other than that if Iā€™m not doing anything like art or making music or going somewhere special, Iā€™m not vlogging. Itā€™s too stressful to force myself to vlog every day.

Seeing myself in those vids where I was actively psychotic gave me great insight into my illness and forced me to fully accept my diagnosis.

8 Likes

Hmmmmm I wonder who he could be. :joy:

3 Likes

I could never do a youtube video, so I admire those who are able. I donā€™t have the face, voice, or consistent cadence of speech for it. And Iā€™d be hypercritical and nothing I recorded would ever end up online.

3 Likes

It was me. I commented on my video.

2 Likes

I like Autumn Asphodel.

I also like @SpacemanInvader - of course!

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh :joy:. Lol.

2 Likes

Nah it wasnā€™t. I donā€™t know who it was lol.

1 Like

Lol.

3 Likes

Oh wait. I just looked at what you responded to lol. It was you. You were the turkey all along. Itā€™s all so clear to me now lol

2 Likes
1 Like

Funny

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to make some videos probably letā€™s plays or my music but idk where Iā€™d start. :thinking:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.