Schizforum.com a new forum to tell your story

Ur right, I redid the calculation and it’s 29.6 million

good luck with your forum.

:scream:

4 Likes

I reread that with this face on:
https://img.gifamerica.com/2dad4925685cff174d7e64cd2d4bbdb4_celebrate-the-weekends-start-the-world-is-ending-gif_500-160.gif

2 Likes

I don’t necessarily see an issue with creating an account here to advertise another forum as long as it’s not a commercial enterprise (i.e., charging a fee or selling stuff) which would be against forum guidelines.

However, I’ll alert @SzAdmin

3 Likes

I’ve been on this forum since 2004. My vote is to stay where I trust, which is here. Something about trying to recruit in others territory seems, um, wrong.

Good luck with your site, if your stats are correct, there’s plenty of fish in the Sz sea.
This little fishy stays right here in this forum.

5 Likes

I was paranoid coming to this site. I don’t think I can do it again on a new site. It’s been a struggle every now and then to read and write. But I feel at home here, I keep returning even if paranoia hits me hard.

2 Likes

No problem. Talking helps me.

I converted the site to generic use by anyone with any kind of illness and if it sees no use in the next few days I’ll take it down.

Don’t give up so easy. The part that fuels the paranoia most is “easy up, easy down” sites.
Give it some time to attract folks. Many like me will want to sit and read for quite awhile before actually jumping in, we want to see how others get treated first.