Scared of being possessed by something

Does anyone else fear that they have an outside force/entity controlling their mind/trying to enslave their soul?

I hate it when my mind gets to this place… It is so scary.

3 Likes

Sure. I have aliens reading my thoughts.
I have a mustache in my brain.
And i have an hebephrenic, Mr Thoughtless, taking over me and making me shout gibberish, make silly gestures and grimaces

@Om_Sadasiva is right. That’s normal stuff. Ghosts can see us naked. Angels know what you’re thinking.

When you accept that the universe is transparent and that those on earth are living in an artificial bubble of closed off mindedness, you will stop worrying about it. Also it takes a little time to adjust.

2 Likes

Also no one can enslave your soul. Dont worry about that.

2 Likes

It is an adjustment period I suppose. I get this gurgling/froggy noise that involuntarily bubbles up out of my throat. I’ve tried to chalk it off to a biological cause. Maybe acid reflux or involuntary muscles in my throat plus another cause.

My mind keeps telling me I have an evil spirit in my throat causing the noises. A demon/entity. This is my biggest fear. :confused: Got to love how my mind works.

1 Like

I am possessed by an hebephrenic occasionally.
I make silly grimaces and faces, I do stupid gestures and hand movements, and shout gibberish

I bet you’re fun at parties

I am funny and ridiculous if you observe me.
For me it’s not fun or amusement.
It’s tough

I’m just joking man. What is live if we cannot laugh at our selfs

2 Likes

OK. No problem dude. :wink:

1 Like

beelzebub takes over me, but when i go to get checked, mary magdalene is there telling me that i will be ok

How does he take over you?

he makes me speak latin - i dont even know what latin means i never went to a posh school or anything - he tells me n goads me to shoplift and shove things up me. or have sex with loads people.

I see. Are you currently under his control?

some days i am but mary magdalene comes to see me and the control goes

What does she say to you? It’s a possession or a voice?

She sits in front of me because I have been possessed by him like I said he takes over everything I do. So she stands or sits in front of me and he either stops and goes or he stops for a few hours

1 Like

That sounds good. Does she come every time you need her? Or sometimes?

Not always because I don’t know if I need her. She just turns up

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.