={^•_•^}= Say Anything XLIV

Okie dokie. Time to go the library and then ham dinner at my dad’s. I get to see my furry friends. Tigger is a very reserved cat but the puppers are awesome.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s really cool! I got free bread at the home and garden expo a few weeks ago. IDK why they were giving out free loaves of bread, but hey, I’m not complaining. :grinning:

4 Likes

o k, I wasn’t in the last say anything thread so I am coming in here…hello everyone.

6 Likes

I used to be with a ministry that had a deal with Atlanta Bread Co., which is kind of like Panera, and they would donate their unsold bread to us. One day a week we would go at closing time and they would give us the leftover bread from that day. We would bag in in smaller portions and give it out to people in the community that needed it. It was a small town with a lot of poor people. Everybody liked the bread.

6 Likes

Hi, jukebox! Welcome.

3 Likes

That’s really cool of you to do that. :slight_smile: And cool of them.

2 Likes

Yeah i think they donated to other places besides us because we only went one day a week. That was a cool thing for them to do.

3 Likes

ugh, my yards really need mowing and my yard guy is working on his mower today…the neighbors take nice care of their own yard and it makes me feel bad…oh well…can’t help it.

3 Likes

Yeah, i cut our grass for the first time this year a few days ago. The winter break was nice but now it’s back to work. Yard work, that is.

3 Likes

I wasn’t in the last “say anything” thread much, so I’m going to be in this one more.

4 Likes

I’m starting to think I was just/only abducted by aliens or something while in college 8 years ago. My memories or recollections make no sense. Is it my imagination? Did I get severe DP/DR and schizophrenia from the greys and reptilians? It just makes no freaking sense…

No way it could be anything else although I thought it was. There would be a ton of evidence and there is nothing really. I did find one small piece of evidence but it was deleted online after I saw it a year or so ago maybe less…I thought it was the government…

I can’t really remember pre-illness and it’s all a blur and some things are contradictory.

Was it the men in black or something? I have stopped watching conspiracy theories for at least 2 weeks and feel better…

I was in my cooperative room and nobody saw anything as far as I know…I doubt people would lie. I’m a nobody so why would they go through all this ■■■■???

Even if I did do something wrong, none of this should have happened to me. It makes no sense. My life was ruined and I suffered so much. It was way out of proportion in my opinion. They’re not supposed to do this kind of ■■■■ to people.

I sometimes think I’m in a parallel universe or I went back in time or something…

Am I a body double or a clone or did they switch bodies or something?

Sorry for bringing this up again, it just sucks.

After watching conspiracy theories, I thought I was in Montauk project, space program, milabs, mk ultra, super soldier program, and/or monarch, etc. Some of it came from past lives, but I doubt it. It may have just been aliens or something…my life has been a living hell, but there is hope and I’m getting better!

Why did the aliens treat me so badly??? I got screwed and since I’m in a time loop, it happens every time!

Some people have pleasurable experiences, remember nothing, have neutral experiences, etc. but mine was horrible.

Thanks for listening to me.

3 Likes

I even considered it to be a secret society thing like a sorority or frat, but I highly, highly doubt it. I think I can rule this out. I’ve considered every possible scenario and nothing…

I’ll never know the truth.

1 Like

I had thoughts very similar to these when I was full blown psychotic, and believed in the shadows, a secret government agency. But I got past it when I was put on meds, hopefully you’ll find the right meds also.

3 Likes

I’m on the right meds though. Maybe I’m partly in this reality with one foot and another foot in another dimension…it sounds silly. Hopefully, I can get past this soon.

1 Like

Does therapy help with some of this?

1 Like

Yes it does. But it’s called my imagination they say. I have a diagnosis and I’m delusional they say. No one will believe me. Oh well. In group, I’ve learned to move past my delusions and not entertain them.

That’s similar to what my support system says, to not dwell on these so called delusions.

3 Likes

My coworker gave me this cool cactus pen! :cactus:

9 Likes

I hate my life right now, I feel like an idiot, and I don’t relate to other schizophrenics here…

3 Likes

Ham dinner was good. Visited my dad and his girlfriend and the puppers. Ollie is a Blue Heeler/Rottweiler mix. He’s sweet but has an attitude. I learned he was born by c section two of his brothers died but three made it. 2 boys and a girl. He sees his brother once in a while.

4 Likes