👾 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Say anything XIX ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

I took some L-Theanine. Not feeling my best to be honest.

I’m sorry to hear you’re not feeling too well.

Take things easy @mermaid1. Do you still do artwork? How is your cat?

1 Like

Yeah I am trying to take it easy.

Chill.

My cat is fine. Just gave her a treat. She seems content.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. I went through a rough stretch of anxiety recently, forced me to quit my side job, was freaking out too badly there, couldn’t take it anymore. I hope things get better for you. Do you take anything for anxiety beside the L-theanine?

1 Like

I have xanax for emergencies and I took one yesterday and the day before.
I was feeling really wired.

It puts me to sleep though.

I’ll just make another cup of tea.

I’m glad you have that for when things get really bad. My psychiatrist won’t give me a benzo; when I was all freaked out recently she prescribed Vistaril. I might as well have taken a placebo.

2 Likes

How am I gonna quit smoking when I keep buying cigarettes.

I bought a month’s supply last week. idk. I might just give them away.

2 Likes

Yes, give them away and people will love you for it. People love getting free stuff, cigarettes certainly included.

3 Likes

Whose cd’s did you get? I’m thinking my next cd will be I Prevail, if I can find it in a store, or A Perfect Circle’s new one. I plan to get one or both of those to celebrate when I pass the two-year sobriety mark (June 20th). Well, I might have to wait until I get paid on the 28th.

2 Likes

Why don’t you buy an iTunes subscription? Get it for a month, download all the music you want. It is 9.99 per month and 3 months for free.

1 Like

I greatly prefer physical cd’s, don’t do the whole download thing. Unfortunately, the cd drive on my computer no longer works, so I can’t even burn cd’s if I download music to my computer.

2 Likes

I haven’t bought a CD for more than a decade.

1 Like

CDs? Introduced in the 1990s, obsolete by the 2000s.

1 Like

I guess I’m just old-fashioned lol.

1 Like

Me neither. I listen to music on YouTube. But my iPod has over 5000 songs

I keep it charged in case of hallucinations.

2 Likes

Download music from YouTube using Firefox, then convert to mp3 using VLC… and voila!!! a collection of mp3 songs.

2 Likes

Today I got, Black Flag - Damaged, Rites of Spring - self titled and Fugazi - 13 songs. :slight_smile: All awesome old school punk.

2 Likes

Almost finishing tea :tea:

About to go to bed and medicate myself to fall asleep very fast. I am def a morning person. Anxiety and headache in the evenings. L-Theanine helped a bit.

1 Like

GET THE PARTY STARTED PEOPLE.

So boring!!

I’m watching Game 4 of the NBA Finals so I’ve been quite entertained.