👾 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Say anything XIX ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

That is good to know I guess :unamused:

1 Like

I just started my YouTube metal mix. Party over here! lol

2 Likes

Well, you said you were bored… I’m just saying to get away from the bordem… watch some sports… but then not all girls are into basketball.

I’m just going to go to bed I guess.

Ok, sleep well. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you like the Doors song, “Break on through” ? I remember we talked about the Doors a while back but I can’t recall which songs.

3 Likes

Yep, that’s one of my favorite songs of theirs.

1 Like

Awesome! Same with me :slight_smile:

Out of all the old school, trippy, 60’s bands the Doors are probably my favorite out of them.

The Grateful Dead is kinda also my fave from that era.

2 Likes

Yeah, I like The Grateful Dead, too. “Ripple” is my favorite song of theirs.

3 Likes

I’m listening to Ripple atm, to jog my memory.

This is a good track.

My fave by the Dead is probably “Uncle John’s Band.” Such a beautiful song, with great guitar. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I was teaching as a grad student, one of my students tried to say the Dead were a hardcore band, refused to accept otherwise. I said to him, “you clearly have never heard any of their music; they were a jam band, ultra-mellow stoner rock.” He still wouldn’t believe me, even after I explained to him that I had a few of their cd’s and he had admitted he had never heard their music. I guess he thought I was messing with him. I just think it’s laughable to call the Dead a hardcore metal band.

3 Likes

LMAO!

That’s hilarious :laughing: When I hear the term “hardcore” I think of like those real angry 80’s DC and NY bands. Like Gorilla Biscuits, Sick of it All, 7 Seconds, Minor Threat etc.

It’s my understanding there’s still a scene for that stuff.

Yeah, “hardcore” is still a genre of metal. Hatebreed is the only hardcore band I really like. Hatebreed, despite their name and their angry-sounding vocals, actually has a lot of positive, uplifting messages behind their lyrics. You just have to look past the screaming to pick up on it.

1 Like

Hatebreed is pretty solid! I got a lot of respect for them. :+1:

And I agree, the singer writes good lyrics about relevant topics.

1 Like

I’ve had a weird ass day,

Just symptoms acting up, being sad.

I really think some good rest will help get me back on track,

So, I’m going to bed in like fifteen minutes, it won’t even be dark yet.

Whatever, I’m an adult, I can go to sleep whenever I want,

Including way to early…

:rofl:

3 Likes

Damn straight, you’re an adult; if you want to wake up at 4am and eat a big bowl of ice cream for breakfast who’s going to stop you? No one, that’s who.

3 Likes

Haha!

(Laughing at your sentence about going to bed before dark).

You deserve some good rest my friend.

I was also feeling a little weird earlier.

Take care, and I hope you get some good night’s rest. :v:

2 Likes

I might go to bed soon, too. It’s 11pm and I’m starting to get tired.

2 Likes

Thanks,

@Montezuma and @freakonaleash!

Hope you guys have a restful night too!

3 Likes

I get up early on Monday to Friday. Saturday is the only day I can do whatever i want. So, I just let myself sleep a lot.

2 Likes