👾 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Say anything XIX ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

I want to see it!

I love gross stuff!

Plus, I’ve thought about doing one of those masks myself.

2 Likes

Other than that I am so FREAKING on the edge. I feel wired and weirded out since I came back from vacation and quit Wellbutrin. I feel like I am a different person. Something’s changed and I can’t put my finger on it.

After the cat fight on the other side, I am questioning myself and how I don’t fit in with other people.

1 Like

Yeah, I remember you were the only person who wanted to see a pic of my finger after I cut it with a circular saw lol.

3 Likes

I remember that!

It was pretty gross.

2 Likes

Yeah, it looks pretty much normal now, though you can see the line where it was stitched, but that scar will always be there.

2 Likes

Was it a fight in person, like a physical fight? Or with someone online?

1 Like

whenever i think of college my head ping pongs between extreme terror and anxiety, and supreme excitement and hope

help me

1 Like

I got into a cat fight with some girls on another women only forum when I said suicide was awful, and people don’t know the value of anything. I also said I hope I don’t die in an accident because there is so much to life I still want to do. After Kate Spade’s suicide.

1 Like

It really turned into a big fight, some women unfollowed me on social media. And sent me some nasty messages. Been gone through depression, psychosis, humiliation and trauma. I don’t know why I said it at that moment, I have resentment but people lack understanding.

1 Like

@anon54386108

Gross feet coming through. ATT men. You may never have sex again after seeing his picture.

2 Likes

So gross!!

How does the skin feel underneath all the peeling?

Is it worth it?

1 Like

It will be nerve-wracking at first, @korieve, like it is for everyone who goes away to college, but you will settle into it.

1 Like

It’s definitely worth it!

Remember, all brands do not work. Only this one worked well for me, called BabyFoot the original foot peel from Amazon. The skin feels dead, it really does not hurt and the whole under layer is peeling. The dead skin falling off. It’s so worth it.

REMEMBER

Soak your feet one hour before doing the peel and re-soak a few times after.

1 Like

I couldn’t resist, had to look at the pic. Didn’t gross me out as much as I thought it would, but then I was once a med student, dissected a person, takes a lot to gross me out lol.

3 Likes

:joy: so intriguing subject

2 Likes

You should paint your toenails a pretty shade of red or black. :nail_care: I think either of those colors would compliment your skin tone. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I actually will. I do have nail polish on, it does not show in the picture though. It is a very bright metallic pink.

Not tonight but after the peeling is finished.

1 Like

Any other gross topics anyone wants to discuss? How is anhedonia going for all of you? :joy:

1 Like

My animals look so peaceful right now. My dog is curled up on the couch, and my cat is curled on top of the back of the recliner. I actually have no music playing right now, just the sound of the fan next to me and my fingers pounding on the keyboard. Very peaceful here right now.

3 Likes

Awww. My cat is laying right next to me on my bed. I think my punk music was driving him nuts earlier, LOL. I got 3 new cd’s today. They’re over now though.

It’s just us and the radio :slight_smile: .

3 Likes