Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything Vientiuno (21)

Just got back from the library. After four months of waiting for it I finally got to check out Three Christs!

7 Likes

Just went for a swim, water is 16’c

7 Likes

Is it a soccer stadium?

2 Likes

How’s are you doing @Aziz ? Did you recently have a med change?

3 Likes

I got my yearly $5 free in fantasy FanDuel money. And I bet it and won $12.50 on a fantasy baseball tournament. So now I have almost $17.

4 Likes

Hey, how is your day? Same meds but I have an apt with pdoc 28 Aug, want to try Strattera and Rexulti. Yesterday slept all day and missed my 2pm risperdal, wokeup agitated. Today wokeup an hr ago and had a protein bar with a 200mg caffeine pill for breakfast. I made this thread yesterday:

3 Likes

My day is going pretty good.

I hope your doctor is willing to work with you on those meds. I’m very thankful I have a good doctor. He gave me a seroquel prn when I asked for it and it’s been a lifesaver.

3 Likes

They finished painting our house and changing light fixtures, light switches, heating and power outlets. They’re on vacation for 2 weeks then they will change everything in our upstairs bathroom, bigger shower, etc Install bricks around fireplace, change everything in the kitchen like cabinets, faucet, etc We hadn’t changed anything in the house since we bought it 20yrs ago.

3 Likes

Right on! So you got your bedroom back?

3 Likes

Do you say tap for the thing in the kitchen that gives tap water?

3 Likes

Yess, 2 days ago and now I am able to game on my pc. Though I got a headache for two days bcz of the strong smell of paint in my room.

4 Likes

I think here we usually refer to it as the faucet. But we call our water from it tap water.

3 Likes

2 days ago my uncle and cousin brought me to an all you can eat buffet, had 3 full plates of chicken wings, smoked meat, hollandaise sauce salmon, sushis, noodles, vanillla pudding, caramel cake, chicken nuggets, imperial rolls, spring rolls, alfredo pasta, shrimps and general tso chicken.

4 Likes

Man that sounds fire!

I haven’t eaten at a buffet in ages. My brother and I used to go to a Chinese buffet but it got shut down unfortunately.

5 Likes

Tag me and let me know how it is, please.

I want to see it but the fiancée says no way, may trigger my divine delusions.

Enjoy beetle buddy!

3 Likes

Hi everyone.

I slept well. No nightmares or voices last night. Feeling pretty good.

Got my virtual appointment with the pdoc pre check-in done. Now I need to wait three and a half hours for the actual office visit.

Enjoying a Coca-Cola with a med. I lost some weight this summer so that makes me happy.

Haven’t seen Charles yet. He’s a a picky eater and always needs the freshest cat food but he loves his daily tuna. I just need to be more diligent and toss that stale stuff away.

Hope y’all are well.

:grinning:

5 Likes

Australian football.

4 Likes

I just had jalapeño hummus and lemonade with ice.

6 Likes

oh sounds nice =D
i had roasted chicken and potatoes with herbs in the oven and then some curry sauce

5 Likes

Will sure do llama bud!

It looks really interesting. I heard the critics tore it apart, but mi is a pretty sensitive topic these days.

3 Likes