🗯⁉1️⃣2️⃣ Say Anything the Twelfth 1️⃣2️⃣🗣📣

looks like rain today, good morning

1 Like

why is there a picture of Mark Wahlberg XD

1 Like

they even got The Rock lol but at least this explains what happened

2 Likes

Omg, in my advanced social psychology class today, we’re discussing dehumanization and objectification. I’m actually mad I can’t use my experiences as a schizophrenic here because I naturally dehumanize people through my strong delusions that other people are just NPCs in a video game. I could only talk about it hypothetically, but I have a raw type of experience rarely brought to the table, and I can’t even use it!

/rant

2 Likes

That would be the best time to use them!

It would involve exposing myself to everyone in my class, which I will be seeing often, as I’m a grad student and the class size is maybe 15 people. :frowning: My boss (who is also my professor) knows about my SZ, but not in detail or anything, so I think it would probably throw her off, too, even.

It probably wouldn’t be good for representing the SZ community either since there is such a stigma already.

Woot. Just ordered Sodium Benzoate supplement and scale. Should be here in a week.

Are you going through withdrawal? I can’t remember if that was you or someone else. Either way, sorry you’re miserable.

Right, I agree

1 Like

I’m super sleepy today. I can’t even find the coffee filters to make coffee.

1 Like

so basically I buzz my head because of my receding hairline…i just keep it short nowadays whereas it used to be long…anyways my dad who too is bald, sees my new haircut and says I look better with hair…'but I don’t have hair anymore"…I tell him.

he’s funny he’s got like 20 hairs on top that he combs over, and he actually pays for haircuts still. I never say anything to him about it.

I just do mine myself, doesn’t take long, I cut it every couple of weeks or so, it doesn’t look so bad because I have a decent head shape, and its also much better in summer when I have a sun tan… that is all

1 Like

my brother and his girlfriend slept in my room last night and left it in a wreck. there’s half eaten food and cigarette butts and ashes in the floor and everything has been moved, my jewelry was gone through and my shirt was taken, my curtain even has a hole in it now because they put it in my guinea pig enclosure and he chewed a hole in it. not to mention theyve been fighting with my grandma since about 2 am. im so sick of my brother and his ■■■■■■■■

wtf?

2 Likes

I am balding too. I usually just get my haircut really short on top, and shorter on the sides and back. :smile:

1 Like

yeah it was traumatic at first, but now I’m fine with it. sometimes in the summer ill shave it all off, I have a decent shaped head so that softens the blow a little bit.

I lost a lot of hair in my early 20’s until the time I was about 28…I drank a lot of beer and mostly ate processed foods…anyways I changed my diet and my hair stopped falling out so fast…lots of veggies seem to delay the inevitable…

anyways welcome to the fraternity of bald dudes :grinning:

1 Like

Haha! Thank you :smile:

Yeah I started thinning out around my late 20’s.

Which reminds me of how bad I need a haircut. I have been growing it out long for a while since our winters here are terrible :snowflake:.

I was trying to go for a 70’s metal-head look. But I don’t think the long hair looks good on me Ha!

1 Like

ha my last hospitalization I had real long hair, it let me cover up my receding hairlines…I would sometimes pull it back and do the man-bun…

anyways at some point I cut it and its been that way ever since…I don’t think I could get away with the long hair now as I’ve lost quit a bit of thickness.

best wishes @Montezuma hope you find a good look for yourself

1 Like

I want to vote for a bearded politician…why do no American politicians have beards? I’m sick of the clean shaven crowd…it’s not natural for me…I like a well groomed beard

“Beards for president!”

3 Likes

nice Buddha on the wall.

3 Likes