šŸ—Æā‰1ļøāƒ£2ļøāƒ£ Say Anything the Twelfth 1ļøāƒ£2ļøāƒ£šŸ—£šŸ“£

Nope, not me. Itā€™s a possible side effect. Feeling a bit better today but Iā€™m still going to call the nurse line to make sure itā€™s nothing worrisome. Thank you :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Still alive. Keeping busy. Not sharing.

This is my token once in a blue moon post.

1 Like

May the force be with you.

2 Likes

Took my trazadone a while ago for my dentist appointment at 2. I feel very woozy and faint, canā€™t believe I thought this was fun when I was younger.

Dunno if itā€™s the Trazodone or the combination of my meds with T3s but I feel very loopy. Itā€™s uncomfortable. Either way my doctor prescribed them all and said they interact fine so I shouldnā€™t be worried.

Yeah tazodone can level someoneā€¦ I remember some dude acting up in the psyche ward a lot just to try and get extra dosesā€¦

In small amounts it didnā€™t do much for meā€¦ At some level though all the sudden Iā€™d be nauseous and more or less pass outā€¦

It was real fun when they were trying to find meds for me. It totally goes against the letting it build up in your system thingā€¦ Cause they were dosing me with something different almost every day and none of them were effective.

In that week I tried most all of them aside from abilify. Geodon, haldol, seroquel, risperdone, invegaā€¦ Some others Iā€™m sureā€¦

At one point I was having night terrors and conscious psychotic breakdown type behaviorsā€¦ This really cute nurse led me to an isolation roomā€¦ She looked just worried as hellā€¦ There was nothing but a mattress in there and she gave me a shot of something strong enough to actually break my insomniaā€¦

I just remember her thoughā€¦ She was extremely cute and one of the few people who were nice in thereā€¦ Not really appropriate I knowā€¦ But in the state I was inā€¦ It was a good distraction.

3 Likes

this pervert following me down the street, shouting lies at me, insinuating I was involved with the idiots always stalking me and lying, said: was it good for you? I said: was it good for you, when you sucked that old manā€™s $%&*. iā€™m still laughing to this day. its not that funny

2 Likes

Close call today. I was 2 minutes late to work due to an accident today and got called out for it. I started taking everything personally and thinking I might have to quit because my anxiety was shooting up. But due to day treatment I just completed, the episode was short lasting and weak. Now I am back to normal. I think starting tomorrow I will challenge myself more by eating less lunch to loose weight. Filing can be a little stressful for me.

5 Likes

I saw my ex girlfriend today at the gym.

1 Like

Donā€™t beat yourself up over it Arturo!.. You deserve better mate!!!

1 Like

and what happened???

I said I saw her guys lol I didnā€™t talk to her

Although there is this recurring pattern of her trying to get into my line of sight (assumingly for my attention) Which I donā€™t like because when I try to ignore girls, trouble usually followsā€¦

1 Like

@anon1571434 I assume you two broke up on bad terms then if you canā€™t even talk to your ex.

We broke up many times in high school and after as well, not all of them were good terms. We usually got back together but there was another girl in between one of our ā€œbreaksā€ that really messed me up and I havenā€™t talked to that girl since but when I tried to just talk to my ex (in the past) I saw today at the gym, she had some nasty things to say to me that this in between girl told her about me and I havenā€™t spoke to either one of them since.

1 Like

@anon1571434 Well, start a fresh and begin a new. Canā€™t change the past as it is history.

1 Like

Good news,

I went to therapy today and feel much better about the three pounds I gained.

Bad news,

My therapist is quitting her practice and moving away.

I really like her a lot and feel like we connect,

Plus she knows all my secret shit),

I donā€™t want to start over with some weirdoā€¦

4 Likes

Ugh, this is bad news. Can you get her to write a referral type letter with a bit of background for a new therapist?

2 Likes

Hey there, glad to hear that youā€™re feeling better. I know those extra pounds were really getting to you.

But that stinks that your therapist is moving away!

Maybe start googling nearby therapists. Look at their expertise, areas theyā€™re good at, and especially their degrees and qualifications.

Good luck @anon54386108! Iā€™m sure it will all work itself out :slight_smile:

1 Like

lmao

Thanks @anon84763962,

Thatā€™s a good idea.

And Iā€™m sure itā€™ll work out, @Montezuma,

She said she had a good therapist to refer me too so I should be all set up with someone else.

And the few pounds is still bothering me, but now Iā€™m just going to try to weigh myself less oftenā€¦

Well see how it goesā€¦

:rofl:

3 Likes

so, i had missed the deadline for academic scholarships at the college ill be attending. sad because i was eligible for one based on my gpa/act. i was checking my financial aid today though, and noticed it went from 5000 offered (in loans) up to over 10000 and turns out, theyre giving me the academic scholarship anyway!

6 Likes