🗯⁉1️⃣2️⃣ Say Anything the Twelfth 1️⃣2️⃣🗣📣

I used to work for an oral surgeon,

They probably won’t touch you without pumping you full of versed.

No need to worry.

3 Likes

Welcome Back @ZombiePupper! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It shouldn’t bother me but it does. My parents are Chinese immigrants to the u.s. and go to a Chinese church. Chinese really pity and make fun of disabled people, even my mom feels sorry for my disabled friends even though they’re mostly very high functioning. But one mom at Chinese church has 2 daughters in medical school. She asks my mom what job I’m doing now just to make fun of her. My mom tells her I am working in the government and she kinda gets mad she didn’t expect me to be doing “so well.” Living with my parents is just hard. When I go to see my friends and support groups I am seen as doing amazingly. But when I think of my parents and Chinese family, they won’t truly be happy till I make at least $5000 a month and marry someone who makes even more.

I hate everybody but my friends and support groups. Just wanna go live a new free life. I used to like sad indie music but now I just want some pop music and to live like a lost boy.

1 Like

Tomorrow, I’m instituting a healthier routine again.

It’ll be good for me,

I may be busy, but that’s no excuse to ignore my needs.

2 Likes

Just to add I’m quite exhausted from my second day at work but I quite prefer it to idling at the bubble tea shop. I like the feeling that I’m making dough instead of spending it. :grinning:

1 Like

Congragulations :tada:

1 Like

so after my virus mostly cleared up i know have pain on the right side of my back when i breathe in, general aches, coughing up bloody phlegm, and im freezing. i just wanna be well again :sneezing_face:

Just an update on all that laundry, it’s now all folded and ready to be sorted for donation :smile:

16 Likes

WOW, good job !!!

2 Likes

Maybe you should go to the doctor to get checked out? It’s possible you could have pneumonia.

Heres Al cleaning Eds ear

16 Likes

That’s so cute!

3 Likes

Well today was okay. I had the concentration to sit and watch a movie with my dad…I watched once already a while back but dad said if it were any good he would want to see it…and I liked it so we watched it today…the movie: IT from last year.

Now though I have to go lay down. The room is spinning…I’m very dizzy.

1 Like

Hi. I am now listening to the video that I love that this forum classified as being a case of racism. I said that I love this woman even though I am white. In turn they banned me for a while for loving this woman.

1 Like

Granted when I want to kiss this girls chocolate lips, all hell will break loose with the moderators.

We have a very old mini Schnauzer. It’s amazing how strong they are for such little dogs. He can almost pull my mom.

Your welcome.

1 Like

Good for you @anon62973308 . As an international man of leisure working is great! I miss it but I get most of my interaction through the cricket club! I’ve missed a bit of the story…but glad your back at work. More coin means more bubble tea! Keep focused and your dreams will come true!

1 Like

Animals are so cute but bunnies are cuter!

I’m a cat man myself…Can you train a bunny? I still do love all animals but curious!

1 Like

I’m!!! So!!! Itchy!!! From the top of my head all the way to the bottoms of my feet. And everywhere in between.

I think I am experiencing the very definition of discomfort. It’s not excruciatingly painful however it is inconvenient and annoying.

1 Like