5 Likes

Thanks, @Montezuma!

How are you feeling today?

I read you got your stimulus check,

What are you going to do with it?

4 Likes

You welcome! :blush:

I’m feeling pretty good, just tired.

Yes! I’m planning on using my stimulus to buy a Canon camcorder.

The rest I’ll just live off of for a while. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well I have a new window air conditioner coming from Amazon. The one I used last year was piss poor at best. Hope to be comfortable during our crazy hot and humid summers here in Minnesota.

Had a really good salad from Diary Queen. :yum:

My banjo should be here by Monday according to the tracking.

Charles and Tigger are lounging around the house. Tigger doesn’t seem to mind his wood tick collar.

Waiting for someone to show up for an old fridge dad is selling. Freaking wet and cold out so I hope it doesn’t take long to load the SOB up.

:grinning:

5 Likes

Nice plan for the money!

I’m feeling tired too.

I have a sudden illness and the medicine is making me sick.

Sleep may be the only thing I can do to heal, but I hate taking naps.

Sucks.

Still may try.

3 Likes

I have a liking for peppermint tea.

7 Likes

Oh no!

I hope you feel better asap!

Get some rest, friend.

5 Likes

Hey y’all, hope you’re doing okay. I’m doing fine, got home from work an hour ago, had a pretty good day after starting out crappy.

8 Likes

Fridge is loaded and gone.

Scooped litter box. Lots of buried treasure in there. My turn to do dishes tonight. Dad’s girlfriend is making meatballs with gravy for supper.

Gotta finish the movie Horizon Line. It’s just okay but I like aviation movies.

:+1:

7 Likes

Good morning. Its around 8 am. I would have liked to stay in bed a little longer but I had horrible dreams and I needed a cigarette. I am having my 4th cup of coffee. I still have no money till payday. See what the day will bring.:grinning:

3 Likes

My sister made pizza for dinner. It was good :relieved:

9 Likes

I should feel better in a couple days according to my doctor,

So here’s hoping he’s right!

6 Likes

Almost time foe suppa.

Meatballs, corn, and mc\cheese.

:grinning:

5 Likes

Right on! It sounds like it’s probably just a bug that’s floating around.

I just got through doing my recertification paperwork. It was pretty painless.

3 Likes

not having money is helping me lose weight. past couple days ive been having one meal a day because i dont feel like dirtying up dishes. i wanted to order some food but i dont have enough money to. it is not too bad at this point in my life to not have money as theres nothing i have to pay for. i do need to get a job tho and my mom constantly reminds me

4 Likes

I have been playing video games for 2hrs.

4 Likes

I just finished my weekly therapy on zoom. The therapist keeps asking me to notice triggers for when I’m getting overwhelmed so I have a relaxation technique to interrupt it. I keep trying to tell her that I don’t allow myself to have episodes any more because I don’t want to be homeless and episodes push my family away. I haven’t had one in two years and don’t plan on having one ever again.

She wants me to try and sell myself on a dating site but I was always considered a loser in high school and I’m still one now, that’s not going to change with any amount of confidence. The only reason I’m interested in dating is because it’s the next step in my life, I don’t really want to be with anybody. Healthy as it is, relationships just seem co-dependent to me.

3 Likes

Today took a shower with the biotin and collagen shampoo. Earlier there was 3 guys selling drugs in my street near their 2 cars. They had 3 full gym bags. They were smoking weed probably. Cars passed and bought stuff from them for hrs, they paid cash. My father wanted to call the cops but I told him not to, we don’t want trouble. This is the first time such a thing happens since we live here, 20yrs.

6 Likes

Got a lot of homework done. My projects are basically done. I have some finishing touches to make tomorrow morning before theyre due at noon. I was really behind due to psychosis and even tho im still in it i was more able to focus than a few days ago.

4 Likes

With the dating stuff it’s all about confidence. Women check me out all the time and I’m a total nerd!

Everyone has their own taste about what they fancy. :slight_smile:

6 Likes