Say Anything Nueve šŸŽ­

I donā€™t think the Provos want me talking to the phone anymore, I talked to it and asked them to hurry up with the voices turning on etc, asked them why they are waiting

1 Like

Sorry about that @DragonStorm feel free to let loose on me if you wish

That wouldnā€™t be right to do. @anon47167357 ā€¦ I just need to clear my mind and try to figure out why she is behaving as such.

2 Likes

Not going out this weekend, kinda cool so spending the weekend in my nightwear :open_mouth:

6 Likes

I have a brutal day ahead of me.

Itā€™s the last day of move out and weā€™ve got a lot to do.

Then we have to pay like a grand to have the house cleaned after we leave.

Thatā€™s ok, whatever it takes to get our deposit back.

Anyway, Iā€™m not looking forward to this ā– ā– ā– ā–  and my husband wonā€™t get out of bed so we can get started.

Ready to get it over and done.

9 Likes

I hope you get it done quickly =)
good luck!

5 Likes

Hi fellas! :wink:

So we ended up cancelling my covid shot because my brother and I both want to wait for the Johnson vaccine to come back.

So we all ended up going to Wal-Mart instead.

I got a couple black Dickies shirts, a bag of Reeses, and a Kickstarter.

I was making my Mom crack up because I was jokingly acting super nervous and screaming in the back seat about dying because I couldnā€™t find my seatbelt LOL.

Hope you all are well! :hugs:

9 Likes

@Montezuma humor is good medicine. Today is a down day for me, looking for cheering up entertainment, so far nothing has caught my fancy.

Good news, I think that I found a new apartment that is MUCH MUCH MORE affordable for me, $580 compared to the $800+ Iā€™m paying now.

7 Likes

I thought I saw they lifted the band on the Johnson shot. :crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball:

3 Likes

I just got paid for the online employment courses that Iā€™m taking.

feeling good

:+1:

6 Likes

@Michigan , thatā€™s great news man! Stay on top of that more affordable apartment.

Iā€™m truly blessed by my place. I got lucky being on HUD/Section 8 in a really nice area and neighborhood.

@GrayBear I heard that too! Good times, indeed.

You guys tuning into the Goolie tonight?

4 Likes

I plan on watching. Svens my bud, you know.

5 Likes

Afternoon yā€™all. I think I need to up my ritalin or something. Iā€™m exhausted lately. I thought it was the baclofen, but I didnā€™t take it last night and still slept until noon. :-1:

Anyways, I had a coaches meeting yesterday and Iā€™m getting really excited to get back on the field. Just really hoping I donā€™t pass out. Going to call my doctor and see if I can increase my steroids on game days.

This Rexulti is really helping with the negatives. @aziz, was it you that was asking about that? I definitely recommend trying it. I have to have a schedule and make myself get up when I always do, only taking one nap a day, but it really makes it a lot easier. I donā€™t have to force myself to do chores like I normally do either. Itā€™s only been about 2 weeks now, but Iā€™m loving it.

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure I have seen the movie a couple times already. I will still probably watch it though.

Are you worried about blood clots? :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

4 Likes

No, Iā€™m not too terribly worried about the blood clots.

Whatā€™s the ole Sven showing tonight?

I got some junk food and caffeine ready for later tonight! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Like where am I now, I canā€™t go out without people checking my thoughts. What kind of life is that? Itā€™s only a matter of time before they confirm it by doing or saying something. Iā€™m convinced of this itā€™s hard to see a way back to a normal life. They want me to go to the hospital and change meds and of course theyā€™ll coincide the stopping of the following/ thought checking confirmation with that and then il magically start to believe that it isnā€™t possible.

I think if I change meds it might stop but that just leaves the voices which I know and they know arenā€™t real so theyā€™ll act up when I change meds and may not go again.
Why would I change meds to something that dosent work, I canā€™t do that. They may add something which will magically make me believe they canā€™t read thoughts but it may help the situation like Iā€™m playing along with this charade of them making me symptomatic/non symptomatic to follow a real world scenario of a schizophrenic .

1 Like

Gargoyles is what he is showing :elephant::elephant::elephant:

3 Likes

@Montezuma @GrayBear tonight is Gargoyles!

4 Likes

Thanks @LED 155

2 Likes

I havenā€™t received 100% confirmation yet that they can read thoughts. They have only told me something I said to Anthony in real life but coincidentally also said to him in my thoughts. And they know that which is why they chose to tell me that specific phrase.

1 Like