šŸ Say Anything LXXXVI

Night! Hope you sleep well.

1 Like

Thanks! You too.

1 Like

Haha. My tacos are tasty! :wink:

Sorry that your dinner was kind of a bummer.

1 Like

Sorry my dude, Iā€™m unsure what you mean.

:sunny:

1 Like

My partner wants to get tacos for Little LEDā€™s birthday lunch tomorrow. Iā€™m pretty excited and hope thatā€™s what she wants. I need more cilantro in my life right now.

3 Likes

I think heā€™s saying he had Thai for dinner.

1 Like

I tried to reiterate.

2 Likes

it feels like all my meds have just stopped working lately. Or theyā€™re just not working as well. And I have no idea why I didnā€™t change anything. Iā€™m having symptoms on a regular basis the only thing that seems to be holding steady is the depakote I havenā€™t had any depression or anything.

2 Likes

That happened to me when I was on haldol. Worked great for years then all of a sudden just kind of stopped. Within a month I was hospitalized with the worst delusions Iā€™ve ever had.

1 Like

Itā€™s after midnight and I canā€™t sleep. Thinking about going to get a cup of coffee and see if that will help at all. I hate going up and down the stairs, though.

3 Likes

I want to buy a house. If we stayed with my in-laws for six months we could save about $10K and have a decent down payment. But I think I might lose my mind.

2 Likes

So bored of life. Just saying. Not suicidal

1 Like

Have you finished your nursing program yet, @Anna?

@anon90843118 Butterfliezzzz! :butterfly: Iā€™m sorry youā€™re bored.

Maybe make some artwork, and have no fear whether itā€™s good or bad.

:paintbrush: :pencil2: :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes I finished my program and am graduated! I am studying for the board exam now so I can get my official license. I wanted to work part time using my graduate license in the meantime but that ended up being harder to do than I thought lol. Everyone wants experienced nurses rn, nobody wants to hire someone without their official license even if legally you can practice w the graduate one and nobody wants to bother training you for a part time job. Oh well. Guess I just have to wait until I pass the board.

3 Likes

Aw Thankyou Monte

Yes I will try to do that. :slight_smile:

At some point hehe

2 Likes

Yaaaaaaaay!

Congratulations! :smiley:

Yeah, I imagine once you get your official license finding a job will be cake.

But you should proud of yourself. Thatā€™s a huge accomplishment, and a challenging program.

Pat on the back

:sunflower:

2 Likes

Sia is releasing a new song this week. Iā€™m so excited to hear it!

2 Likes

Iā€™m bored. I should have made myself that coffee before my in-laws went to bed. Their microwave is super loud, so I donā€™t want to do it now and risk waking the dogs.

I have a feeling itā€™s going to be a really long night. I wish I had headphones, but none of the ones Iā€™ve tried go loud enough for me to hear them. And I lost my hearing aids in the move, so I canā€™t use those.

3 Likes

Oh thatā€™s a bummer you canā€™t use headphones.

Can you watch videos on YT? Or will that wake up people?

I had a cup of coffee about an hour ago. I dumped out the second cup that I cooked up though. I didnā€™t want to be up too late.

Iā€™m just planning on doing some more reading soon.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sharing a bed with my partner, so I canā€™t do anything with sound. :-1:

Coffee usually helps me calm down and fall asleep easier. Itā€™s like a bedtime cup of tea for most people. I donā€™t know why, but caffeine usually makes me sleepy.

3 Likes