Say Anything LXI 🤖

10 Likes

New thread. What’s up?

2 Likes

I’m bored. I feel like I have a million things to say but can’t form sentences.

1 Like

In Centennial Park in Atlanta.

My sister is taking pictures. She is a professional photographer and artist. Me not so much.

11 Likes

Hey y’all, how’s it going?

I’m having a pretty good day off.

5 Likes

So if I go out to a popular fishing spot and catch a fish, lick it, and toss it back in the water, will I get in trouble?

3 Likes

Without a fishing license? Yes.

2 Likes

Pretty good. Making taco salad for dinner.

5 Likes

I had nachos made with venison taco meat, cheese, sour cream and hot sauce. It was quite good. :yum:

7 Likes

just took a depression test, I was slight on most categories, except for seasonal affective disorder I scored high likelihood

4 Likes

SAD is awful.

I have a migraine and want a milkshake.

5 Likes

Any schizophrenics here think they entered a parallel universe from another universe? I came here around 2011 I think. Not sure how. Maybe time travel or something. No clue. I told my doctor this years ago and said It thought I lived in the matrix and they gave me risperdal. Psychiatrists tend to give APs to people that think like this. They call it psychosis.

What happened to the armadillo animal thing? Or… did you make him tacos?

That actually used to be a thing in some parts of Mexico back in the day. Cricket tacos too… strange huh? I wouldn’t suggest you mention that while eating tacos for dinner though.:grin:

2 Likes

I’m not all about killing bambi’s mom or anything but once I did have these amazing venison swiss sausages. Oh my gosh… they were amazing.

Venison tacos do sound good. They have them in Mexico too. I just never had the chance to eat them. A really popular taco is called a Taco de Birria. They are traditionally made with goat meat, they are like the Taco version of a sloppy Joe. They can be a bit hit or miss when it comes to taste depending on the taquero.

3 Likes

I just caught my dog drinking from the toilet bowl.

7 Likes

If we leave the bathroom door open my dog has the bad habit of tearing up toilet paper. We try to put it out of doggy reach for that very reason.

3 Likes

She doesn’t do that, thank goodness. She’s generally really good, but it looks like her water bowl ran dry. She did what she had to do…

3 Likes

Well, regardless, I seem to be the only one talking about it. I have some memories which just make my life a living hell or nightmare. Having schizophrenia on top of time traveling or looping sucks. Basically, I keep looping back and forth between realities. I don’t even think I went to college, consciously, that is. I was just another person or zombie. Two different people. It was so rough and traumatic on me that I had them send my consciousness as far forward in time as possible. Probably to the year 2013 when I was home. It’s possible I posted something here online before 2013 (maybe 2011 or 2012) and they cloned me or something. I was stupid and an idiot. A moron!

This seems to be the best outcome for me. This is possibly the best life I ever had so far out of what seems like trillions of past lives.

I had a feeling it was the Navy that did this to me in a past life a billion lifetimes ago. Some kind of experiment. Andrew Basiago’s story rang a bell after all these years. Too bad no benefits. Why me though? I was normal before 2010/2011 in university. I feel like maybe nothing happened because I had a delusion I was in a parallel universe or matrix off the bat in 2011. My mental health seems to wax and wane.

I often have fears and paranoia that I’ll die or something. No one believes me though. I’ve died over 7000 times I was told but I feel like it’s more than that.

Reality or the simulation is definitely in a loop and it starts for me in 2013 apparently. It’s been going on for over 7000 loops possibly more.

I love venison! I haven’t had it in years, though.

2 Likes

Doggies are resourceful aren’t they? Does your dog ever paw a make shift bed? My dog often will scratch at a blanket as if making a foxhole in his mind. It makes me laugh because the blanket usually stays the same yet he feels he fixed it like a mansion or so it seems when he lays there.

4 Likes