Say Anything L is for Lasagna

Goodnight @LevelJ1 !

That’s stressful. Mine said “your grandfather is in love with you” and I was like hey that doesn’t make sense, gross, then it corrected itself, “I mean your grandfather loves you.” Thanks, I guess? I mean the grandfather they’re referring to is dead, so.

I don’t treat it like some high-stakes puzzle anymore though, just a nuisance like a bee in my ear. I guess that’s an improvement. Without meds they start calling me names.

2 Likes

Strange. I heard, “How they interact with each other… it’s like watching TV.” Guess sometimes the voices are nonsensical.

2 Likes

Golly lee shucks the FSB should be underestimated now. :joy:

What is the FSB?

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing. Each time I read your username I remember a middle school teacher of mine. His name was Mr. Bowen. He had some first and second edition Dungeons & Dragons books. That’s when I gained interest in Dungeons & Dragons.

1 Like

Foreign Service Bureau

1 Like

A google search says it might be a federal security service of Russia. He was talking about intelligence agencies earlier so maybe.

I have lots of the 3.5 edition books, I never played I just liked to read them and be amazed at the illustrations.

Not sure where they are now, I’ve moved so many times.

3 Likes

I used to play dungeons and dragons! Hmm…maybe I AM him after all! :scream: :thinking:

1 Like

That’s pretty fun.

I like Yugioh card game better.

That would be pretty wild. Hah. I think he was from San Francisco or Berkeley. I don’t remember.

Gah! My phone needs charging, Mr. Bowen! Hahah

1 Like

Going to charge my phone as I’ll need it tomorrow for directions. Have a good night everyone.

4 Likes

Good night @schizophrenisaurus !

1 Like

I wonder if acting is part of being a spy.:thinking:

This documentary really makes me feel lucky. This poor 35yo guy thinks his family has been replaced with dopplegangers. No matter what they say he won’t believe them. He has loving family all around him and he thinks they’re evil replacements. It’s pretty heartbreaking.

I can deal with voices, as long as the delusions stay away. I just hope my brother gets to this point so we can have a conversation again.

3 Likes

Sweet dreams! 151515

Hey y’all. Seems I’m in for another really long night. :-1:

Have any of you dealt with intertrigo? This is super embarrassing, but I’ve got it on my belly and under my boobs and it itches soooo bad. It was only a handful of really tiny spots until a few weeks ago. They had been there forever, never really bothered me but I didn’t know what they were so I asked my doctor. She gave me a cream to put on it and it made a million times worse. :sob:

Anyways, I don’t have any hydrocortisone and I really wish we had a 24 hot pharmacy around here. :sob:

2 Likes

This place slowed down real quick.

1 Like

If you have interest in playing, there are a lot of games online now.