Say Anything K is for Kiwi

Someone left a pair of air pod pro headphones here. They’ve been here for a few weeks now. Don’t know whose they are. I got some new ear buds for them. If anyone asks about them I’ll gladly return them. Music sounds amazing with them.

1 Like

It would be cool if there was a giant sea monster too deep for us ever to encounter :open_mouth:

Yknow, possibly related to dinosaurs.

3 Likes

Almost forgot to take my meds! I’m late!

3 Likes

I remember reading about St. George being a dragonslayer. What I read is that it seemed more likely he just found dinosaur bones and took credit for slaying them.

There is the legend of the Loch Ness monster. Who knows man. Sharks were around during dinosaur times too.

2 Likes

I had a delusion about the word Quetzalcoatl making the sun heat up. I know it’s just climate change and global warming we’re dealing with yet somehow deep in my mind I feel saying the word Quetzalcoatl can make the days hotter. It’s a strange delusion.

2 Likes

I have always thought that the myth of dragons were related to dinosaur bones and have had similar thoughts about dragonslaying.

2 Likes

i only smoke when i dont have enough money for vape, which is not usually but since i no longer have a vape i have to get a whole new kit

2 Likes

Well, we have “L for Lasagna” figured out. Now do we have a volunteer to start the thread?

2 Likes

crickets chirping

1 Like

I guess I will do it as long as I don’t have to stay up too long to wait for us to get close to 1000

2 Likes

It has been done.

1 Like

here! Say Anything L is for Lasagna

1 Like