Say Anything K is for Kiwi

They look like a dinosaur strawberry.

3 Likes

Currently enjoying a root beer float

5 Likes

All I know is grape fruit is gross. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Yeah, they look kind of tasty to me, but I dunno, never tried one.

3 Likes

In other words an over hyped grape?
Hmm?

:joy:

2 Likes

I was gonna say they look like dinosaur balls

3 Likes

They’re really sweet.

2 Likes

Lol never seen dinosaur balls before but I think you may be right. We’re going to have to call an expert. Who here has seen dinosaur balls?

4 Likes

Well, I would think either you or velociraptor would be the experts on dinosaur balls :stuck_out_tongue:.

4 Likes

Mine have feathers. Haven’t you heard? Dinosaurs looked like giant chickens. Lol

2 Likes

Agh extreme nausea and headache continue - I think it is related to coming off olanzapine. I haven’t been able to eat and even taking small sips of water is almost too much. I feel like someone is drilling in my brain. Wa wa wa

1 Like

Be prepared for a white knuckle ride on the throne. May god have mercy on your…err…soul.

:innocent:

2 Likes

I don’t know why but I was just wondering. Do you think there could have been remnants of dinosaurs who were alive when humans came around? I mean there are still crocodiles, alligators, Komodo dragons and such. For some reason I thought about the Aztec God Quetzalcoatl. It was called the feathered or plumed serpent.

2 Likes

I have had a few delusions about Quetzalcoatl. Well, actually Kukulcan but they’re the same but at different times in history by different cultures. Kinda like Jupiter and Zeus.

2 Likes

i had a vape juice called iced chee which is lychee with a little menthol. i didnt know what lychee was until a few weeks ago when i got the vape juice

2 Likes

What do you mean by remnants? Do you mean their ancestors? If so, then yes, there definitely are.

2 Likes

I like menthol flavors for the vape sometimes. This time around I mostly have caramel tobacco bottles. I have one small apple flavor bottle and one strawberry shortcake. That menthol lychee flavor sounds like it could be good. Fruity menthol. In Tijuana there are still some flavored cigarettes. I remember smoking some fruity menthol cigarettes last time I went.

2 Likes

I mean like on the brink of extinction. There have been animals that have gone extinct in our lifetime if I remember correctly. Don’t ask me which because I can’t remember. Lol

1 Like

i smoked a flavored cigar today, black and mild wine, lol black and milds are good when u only have like $1 and need a smoke, i inhale them like cigs but only smoke like 1/4th of it at a time

2 Likes

Nowadays I only vape. The last cigar I smoked was a wood tip wine black and mild. Funny. They are a good cheap minicigar.

2 Likes