Say Anything K is for Kiwi

Here you go…Just Say Anything!

5 Likes

First 1515151515

6 Likes

It’s been awhile since I’ve eaten kiwis.

2 Likes

K is also for kittens! :heart_eyes_cat: How’s everyone doing this morning?

2 Likes

ummm I just know my brother eats the skin or rinds.

used to do lots fruit cups for me and my kids.
we ate them after our supper.
I called it dessert.
remember lots of kiwi in there.
it’s pricey though.

2 Likes

Kiwis are one of the highest sources of vitamin c.

5 Likes

I know this. From my research

3 Likes

I love kiwis. I buy the golden kiwis. I’m up super late thanks to insomnia despite 1mg of Klonopin 5 mg of Ambien 50 mg of Loxapine and 2mg of Ativan. I should be dead to the world by now but I’m wide awake.

6 Likes

Maybe I should take some Seroquel too to top it all off and then maybe I’d sleep

2 Likes

Just took 100 mg of seroquel to add to my cocktail. Man I’m not going to be able to wake up tomorrow

4 Likes

I’m A Kiwi (NZ) that hates Kiwi Fruit. When I was little I ate a Kiwi Fruit with the skin on and it made my tongue so rough and sore that I never touched them again.

3 Likes

yeah, I always peeled. sorry you had that. do you like pomegrante. where can we find it?

2 Likes

I think pomegrante is in the juicy fruit cups, corp produced. idk.

1 Like

I have never tried pomegranate Daze even though my first boyfriend’s parent’s had a tree in their yard here in Australia. I know they are very expensive to buy.

Nice to see you back Daze. It felt quiet without your presence.

3 Likes

What’s so different about green kiwis and golden kiwis?

1 Like

My grandmother always said that kiwis look like monkey … how do I say this? Um testicles.

2 Likes

How you been girl? Haven’t seen you in a while

1 Like

You’re an ethnic Kiwi? That’s cool :sunglasses:. I’ve heard of kiwi people but I never knew where they were from.

@Abise hey I know the Japanese word for green tea is o chai but do Japanese people use that word for all tea in general?

2 Likes

Hi folks. Slept for close to seven hours. It’s coming up on 6 AM and I couldn’t stay in bed any longer. I’m sure I will be napping later on today but that’s no biggie.

Took morning med with some pop.

Fed Charles.

Gonna try to get Oliver outside for potty time.

May go to church today. Banjo later too.

Gonna listen to the news on the Echo.

Hope y’all are well.

@Loke

I was dabbling in Ojibwe last night.

Anishinnabegnahgido?

Are you one of the people?

:hugs:

3 Likes

We are called Kiwis after the native bird of New Zealand. Thank you Loke, I think New Zealand is a cool place with cool people. I live in Australia now but miss NZ very much.

2 Likes