Say Anything J is for Jellyfish

Here we go again…another letter down.

10 Likes

First!!

10 Likes

Congrats :clap:

4 Likes

Third!!

So, I started counting calories on Tuesday. It’s so different than counting carbohydrates!! I have counted carbs since I was 10 years old, because I have type 1 diabetes. I have to give insulin for all carbs that I consume.

But I don’t have a limit with carbs. I just calculate, give insulin, eat, and forget about it.

But with calories, I have to think about it all day long! I have to focus on everything, making sure I stay under my limit.

I’m using my Fitbit app to manage calorie intake. According to Fitbit, if I stay in range every day, I should be down to 120 pounds in April. This dang Seroquel made me gain weight, almost instantly, when I went up to 800mg.

So, I hope to lose this belly fat soon. (crossing fingers)

9 Likes

Thank you,

I feel pretty proud.

5 Likes

Fourth the Dwarf! :man:

4 Likes

Jellyfish, really hate to be stung by one.

4 Likes

I just realized that I need to develop a sense of rigor that is to keep doing things even if my heart isn’t in it on a certain day.

Despite how I feel I am going to pick up the banjo anyhow tonight. Not gonna get anywhere with my current level of commitment. I am progressing but I feel that I can do better.

:notes:

6 Likes

I gave Wesley doggo a nice brushing. He isn’t shedding too much, ATM. But around March, he’ll be shedding like crazy, massive amounts of fur EVERYWHERE… :scream:

He seems to have liked the attention. Now, he’s taking a nap. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Oliver likes to be brushed too, him and dad make a game out of it.

Chey has a super thin coat so no brushing really needed.

5 Likes

Went to start making the spring rolls and discovered that my kid purloined the package of wraps. The weiner. I shoved the mix in the fridge and I guess we have snackies this weekend when I get some more. The meatballs and bbq pork are in the oven and the vermicelli is ready to serve.

6 Likes

Ok I went to the store and the gas station as I needed to get a few things and it felt really good to get out after a few days of being in the house. My mood is so much better now that I did a little walking and got zapped by the cool air.

I can’t figure this gas station clerk out. She’s like super nice and even remembers what snuff I like to buy here and there. She must have a good soul bc most of the clerks I run into almost everywhere do not have her energy or kindness. She’s been there for at least a year yet every time I come in she is so congenial. :thinking: Doesn’t matter I don’t need an explanation.

5 Likes

Many moons ago when I lived with my mom she got madder than hell at me for kyping her package of turkey bacon. I have since learned not to get in between a dog and its meat.

3 Likes

Thank you @Bowens for starting a new thread. I’d give you the Medal of Honor if I could.

:hugs:

6 Likes

No problem Skunky!

4 Likes

Have at thee, vile beasts!

4 Likes

Anyone seen @Loke around? She’s like disappeared like Kevin Macalister’s family. Did she go to Paris?

Edit.

She posted 8 hours ago. Thanks.

3 Likes

Tmi warning:

I just got through rubbing one out LOL! OMg I feel great!! :relieved:

4 Likes

So the pdoc upped my dosage of my Abilify to 15mg, hoping to improve my negatives. I am a bit worried of high dosage. She affirmed me of it’s non sedative tendency of this drug. I am experimenting with it my self.

Warned me of the use of Cannabis.

3 Likes

I’m jealous. I need to court martial my soldier bc he rarely stands at attention.

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes