Say Anything I is for Iguana

Thats pretty awesome. I’d like to be able to cook some decent meals. Just the motivation is low for it. I didn’t inherit the foodie gene. I will easily subsist on oatmeal and mini wheats :smile:

3 Likes

Back from lunch. It all went without a hitch and even came back with cash.

4 Likes

Nice! I sewed a drawstring backpack, pajama pants, a hoodie, and a pillowcase, when I was in highschool! I really enjoyed that sewing class.

But now, at age 29, I don’t remember a single thing about sewing. :sweat_smile:

It really is a lost art. I don’t know anybody who sews. That’s cool that your GF can sew!

I’ll be making a pillow in this sewing class! I’m excited.

2 Likes

You lucky dog. :dog:

2 Likes

This evening I am subsiting on Vietnamese BBQ pork, pork meatballs, and pork spring rolls over rice vermicelli with fish sauce.

5 Likes

We are likely having chili leftover from yesterdays meal tonight.

5 Likes

I need to move to wherever you are in Canada for yummy meals… as soon as my sense of taste and smell returns.

5 Likes

Do you want the recipes?

2 Likes

Yes thank you much <3…

1 Like

That sounds like a mighty fine meal :yum:

1 Like

I went back to bed and got up at 4 PM. Must have needed it. My mood is lousy and my concentration level is low so probably no banjo tonight.

Still sober. Yay! Was tempted yesterday but I powered through the urge.

Fed the kitty.

-S

3 Likes

Having a moment of anxiety…

Everyone else to me: Everything is fine. Your vitals are fine. Your blood work is fine. Nothing picked up on scans.

Anxiety: {{{{o_o}}}} Lies! Check again!

3 Likes

Here are the Russian Tea Cakes I helped make at Grandma’s today, minus the ones I already ate :stuck_out_tongue: They have pecans in them!

9 Likes

So kiddos! When I got up today I wasn’t in excruciating pain. Hallelujah!!! :smiley:

I even walked to grocery store and back home with a bunch of goodies.

Remember to address me as Big Daddy. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Nice guitars. 1515151515

1 Like

We’re having nachos tonight for dinner. It’ll be dark in an hour. Feeling slightly better with the ut dying out. What are y’all having for dinner tonight?

2 Likes

That sounds great, Rox! :slight_smile: I’m probably just going to throw together some chili dogs again.

3 Likes

We’re having grilled chicken, grilled potatoes, and steamed french beans!

3 Likes

New thread here: