Say Anything III

Yeah that’s what it’s like for me, I can hardly walk. I have to go so slow like an old person. Lucky me that my job is going to be in the water where there will be less strain on me moving.

1 Like

I did it and surprisingly found I was mostly West European.
I have lots of English in my mom’s family tree. Apparently those genes weren’t expressed in me or something.
67% West European
18% Irish
8% Scandinavia

2 Likes

I made a mistake of drinking 3-4 glasses of wine, then 2 cups of coffee and then at home, I took my pill.
I hope I can sleep later =(

1 Like

Think I can finally sleep. Good night people of the forum!

2 Likes

Okay…so much for that. :sweat:

1 Like

Did you hear about the two antennae that got married? The wedding was okay, but the reception was awesome.

9 Likes

I take my anti depressants with strong coffee every morning

3 Likes

Time prevents everything from happening at once.

4 Likes

I spent the whole day tearing down my old deck outside and hauling it away, then making repairs to house before the new Deck goes in, I am so sore and tired, wore me right out :sob:

5 Likes

I think I have to quit this med. Day three of hours of low blood pressure and feeling faint/weak and I can’t take this anymore. Too many side effects, not enough benefits. But quitting it is going to be hell, I can tell, even with doctor help. Ugh.

1 Like

Iiii
I used to take an iv for MS. But then there is a little side affect of possible brain cancer so I stopped it cold turkey.

Pills are so much easier. But MS pills can give you brain cancer too. Pills for SZ have side effects also but at least they don’t include cancer!!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see my psychiatrist. I’ll only see her by the end of September and I saw her last time by the end of spring. Two appointments a year are not enough. I have A LOT of questions to ask to her, a lot of things to talk about. I’ll surely not have enough time since the appointments don’t last much than 30 min. How often and how long do you see your psychiatrist?

My life sucks ***.

I see my pdoc every 3 months for about 30min. I try to write down my questions/concerns as they come up and then bring the list to my next appointment.

1 Like

I just had my hair cut…

5 Likes

Can you post a pic far cry??
With your new haircut.
:haircut_man:

1 Like

1501580968644-1258588612

7 Likes

Cool one. You look younger now!

2 Likes

Too many dreams…and one of them Plague or maybe even that evil spirit visited me…and was trying to convince me to form a bond with them again…I fought against it…I woke up totally freaked out. That’s such a jerk move, coming while I’m dreaming, since they know they can’t really contact me while I’m awake since I’m more resistant and also can’t communicate as well due to the medication. Horrible.

Also I’m starting to feel withdrawal effects from my med…anxiety…I am trying to force myself to sleep and that actually made me gag (I gagged from too much sleep?! Really?! Actually I guess it was from anxiety because I was worried about Plague or that other spirit coming back into my dream again)

pay day tomorrow morning

2 Likes