Say Anything III

I can feel my chest going up and down because of palpitation :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Can someone bump me into member account ? Is that possible???

@anon9798425 ?

Yeah, I’ll do it. :wink:

1 Like

Muchas gracias! Got on my nerves :slightly_frowning_face:

Plus i have palpitations today. Not sure what is causing it :sob::sob:

Could it be anxiety?

Yeah maybe it is the afternoon instant coffee causing anxiety :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

Thank you btw :kiss:

i finally bought an authentic vape because every clone i have bought has had something wrong with it and not lasted over a week i also got stronger better batteries for it it is a smoant battlestar 200w and i got some samsung batteries with it i looked on reddit and peoples reviews on it were good also the reviews on the website were good so im hoping this will not mess up

2 Likes

what about the flavours? what did you get?

1 Like

i already have juice im probably gonna need to buy some more soon tho i have some apple flavored vape juice that doesnt really taste good prob because it has cbd in it and another one called the shocker idk what it is flavored as but it taste good

pear is the best of what I tried by far!

Good luck! I have not smoked a cigarette for more than 10 days now

1 Like

They’re always going to be out to get me. My life will never be the same. :frowning:

I am trying to get off the part time disability :frowning: I called them again today and they told me that they will verify if they will continue paying me or not. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Anyway, I hope it will be an easy process :frowning:

@Montezuma who is trying to hurt you? :frowning:

1 Like

“Who” The thing is I can’t tell anymore. I can’t tell if it’s the system, or people who think that they’re the system. It’s all pretty bizarre. And scary.

I think I’m finally getting over my feelings I had for a female online friend, She had a vice that would have been a deal breaker anyway, even if almost everything about me were completely different and I had a chance with her.

Emotions don’t make sense.

Guy’s often fall for female friends that are attractive and the women rarely catch on. I’m sure they don’t want their friend they like to be in any distress.

If there were a god that made us all, men would not be wired this way.

1 Like

oh dude!! did you see your doc lately? :frowning: I don’t think you are well. and trust me no one even cares to hurt you.

1 Like

I see my pdoc this month. I’ll bring all this up to him, or I might go into the hospital if I have to. Thank you for caring @mermaid1

1 Like

LOL that is funny. Usually women notice everything :smirk:

If you think you have any attraction for a friend - just try to stay away or make a move immediately. Instead of wondering and pondering about it. So you know whether she is interested or not.

Maybe you like this ‘internet friend’ because you do not know her in real life. People look and talk and seem different online than in reality. especially when writing.

I hope you are not delusional though! if she is MI and single, you probably have a good chance anyway.

yeah but you need to snap out of it. You seem deluded, I hope you do not act on your thoughts. Just breathe easy and practice distraction!!! do not sink into these thoughts.

I have so much to do, I can not bring myself to it. I tried working on and off during the day, it is so tough sometimes. Maybe I need something sugary to give me energy. I will go out and have something to eat and walk around a bit in daylight.

I’d never seen the rabbit in the moon before your icon. Now it’s amazingly obvious!

1 Like

Well, like I said I know I don’t have a chance so I don’t know what I’d be delusional about.

I posted in a weight loss thread, admitting how over weight I am(260 pounds) and how I’d lost about 40 pounds already. Also how I was determined I was to get to 215, what I weighed junior year in high school.

She PM’d me about how that post made her smile and she thinks I’m a cool person. We had some very good friendly exchanges and she is very good at getting back to me. This was a discussion forum and she said basically she thought I was smart for some of my posts. I"m not sure if to some degree she wasn’t just being nice.

Except in daydreams I never really thought the attraction was mutual. Some relevant things are: She has no idea what I look like except some vague descriptions I gave on the website.
I didn’t post on member photo’s there because it seems like all the photo’s were hotties. I’m a nottie
She is not at all overweight.
We live hundreds of miles apart and I don’t have a job to have money to see her.
Anyway I’m near certain she doesn’t feel that way about me.

Yes she is MI and I think single. I’m not sure about the single thing but fairly sure.
She’s been through some serious abuse with a guy for along time. So I just try to be nice to her while knowing even if she did have feeling s for me that way (again, pretty sure she doesn’t) she probably wouldn’t be ready.

Feelings don’t always make sense. Just because I like or liked her doesn’t mean I can’t reason and figure the feeling probably isn’t mutual.
As a friend, she’s a keeper. As I said my feelings for her are lessening.

1 Like