Say Anything III

I know my ancestry: Mexican, Spanish, French-Canadian and Scottish

5 Likes

My family name was Sweeney and came from Ireland but the clan went to Scotland for a while. So I think all the Celtic clans are mixed in some fashion.

3 Likes

The dinner was okay. We had fun :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You’re right. The Irish and Scottish particularly are related as many Scots are descended from Irish “immigrants”. My own ancestors on my dads side are MacKays which are descendants of an Irish clan that settled in the highlands. It’s all good :blush:

2 Likes

Just watched Snatch .
Brad Pitt actually seems like quiet a charming man and he is pretty gorgeous too.

There was a man that was my neighbor who is probably the only person I ever connected with in bed.
Maybe itzzz because he licked my azzz for hours or maybe it is because our hearts clicked and there was good energy.

I do not think about him .
I did not like his friends.
I did feel intimate and sacredness with him probably because our hearts clicked and we came together and I cried on his face.
It was a touch kinky perhaps.
We did not do kinky things really but he might of talked dirty too me to activate my movement lol
We were supposed to have a baby together.
When he was not there for me as I saw it I thought I would ask Anders to be the Father and raise because he was my best friend who took care of me but we could not have very good sex or get intimate.

I was only around 24 or so back then.
I’m 39 now.

I love my boyfriend.
He is great.
I am not so keen on all his friends and some of them have attacked me every single time I met them.
He tastes great and smells great.
Maybe our sex life will improve.
I try my very best to clench my p#### to get muscle and connect with it but I just do not feel it nor improvement which sucks when you are doing your best.

We might spend the rest of our lives together.

I am happy and content with him.
It is cozy and loving and we are kind to each other.
We take care of each other pretty well and have not had many fights in nine months.

Out of all my boyfriends I have ever had he is the one I have had least fights with.
We have barely had a fight at all.

A pretty peaceful home when we do not have visitors who attack me.

He reminds me a bit of Anders.
The feet and laughter and voice etc

I do not think it is due to medication.

I would of loved to have had children.
In a way I believe I did have children but some one else raised them.as such.
So I believe I may have children out there.

But only one from my womb the others may of been made with my ovaries that were removed from me due to cancer but one was still healthy.

I want to spend the rest of my life with my man I reckon.

I think he is closer to his friends,family and dogs which goes against my romantic ideal I had in mind but we see what will happen.

I would like to have sexual intimacy with him so we come together and connect etc
we do not get jiggy so often but I am happy that it happens and I am so grateful to have him.

I want to please him and hope to improve myself in some ways.

He is so good to me and I am pleased with him.

I hope I get a loan.

1 Like

My horse :horse: is booked in to travel to be with me interstate.:heart:

I hope she will be well taken care of and be safe and well and healthy.

1 Like

I am meeting my new psychiatrist this week.

I have been stable on latuda lately.
Darn the jaw clenching but it’s good tonight.

Hope you guys are well.

Apologise for blabbering.
I do t have friends…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::ghost::two_hearts:

Love :heart:️ yo :metal:t5:

2 Likes

I want to make this life more beautiful and preetier…

3 Likes

Guys, guys please stick to the thread… Oh but the title of the thread is “say anything” i’m so sorry, my mistake… just kidding :smile:

4 Likes

I am quite sad for failing to apply EOI in order to work and live in New Zealand or Australia.

By submitting the EOI online to Immigration of New Zealand, I have to pay NZ $500++, not cheap. Let alone I score over 160 points to be selected.

1 Like

I know that I am a good part Scotch Irish. That’s the heritage I feel closest to.

2 Likes

its zyprexa time…

1 Like

Gorgeous day here today.
Prayers to the sicklingzzz and so forth.:two_hearts:

I think my man is the best bf for me I ever had.
He does not binge drink or do drugs and that helps.
He is not abusive(so far)
(Although he has let other people attack me in our home)(not physically as such yet it izzz to me)
He knows about schizophrenia diagnosis and reminds me to take my medication.
Drives me to places I can not drive myself.
I am a better person now that I do not drink alcohol.
It makes me trustworthy and better behaved.
Stable and solid and secure and loving and kind and great.
Blessed it be.

Hope you guys are well.

My boyfriend said I need a shower and he thinks I stink.
It has only been two days at most with out a shower.
My bf smells great grubby and clean.
I used to shower every day but since moving interstate I shower every second day more often during winter.

:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Heard voices last night. Had good days other than that.

1 Like

It was a good day after all :smirk:

1 Like

Didn’t read all the others but if memory serves you would actually write that as III in roman numerals. At least that is the way I always see it written. I don’t know if anyone is fluent in the writing styles of ancient rome.

1 Like

You are correct. I’ve changed the thread title to “Say Anything III”

6 Likes

Another one up hooray :grin:

On a more serious note I’m terrified that geodon is badly affecting my heart and it’s going to kill me. Low blood pressure seems like a serious side effect to me. (Or is it high blood pressure? Low is what makes you feel like passing out right?)

Also the thought of having to stay on a med for life terrifies me, not having the option of quitting

1 Like

I looked it up and apparently there’s not really any bad effects from having low blood pressure, just from too high, and too high doesn’t come with symptoms. So I guess I’m ok. Research helps…

1 Like

I used to have very low blood pressure when I was sick (systolic well below 100) and I don’t think it can cause serious health problems other than having many uncomfortable symptoms and being almost not able to walk.

2 Likes