Say Anything I is For Igloo

I’ve been good I suppose :relieved:
Missed the forum lol

Right on! That’s great! You got any plans today? Or just up early for the heck of it?

The weather is decent! Supposed to get up to 18 degrees Celsius/64 degrees Fahrenheit and be cloudy and sunny….
How’s the weather there?

2 Likes

I’m jealous lol. I wish it was that warm here. It currently feels like minus 2 Celsius. Which isn’t too bad for Febuary here.

Won’t be long till it’s April :grin: the temps start to get nice here in April.

3 Likes

dentist this morning.
huge filling came out. i had half a tooth for years until they fixed it. then its a root canal later on.

snow.

gamed this morning. combat in starfield is difficult. trying to exit the station on venus in the main quest line.

3 Likes

I’m running out of coffee, so I’m going to try to go without coffee again.

Last time I walked to the store to get some. I would be really happy if I would only drink coffees in bars and not at home anymore.

5 Likes

Holy crap that’s a lot of snow!

3 Likes

I think I’m gonna watch wrestlemania 40 in April I’m a fan of the rock I used to watch him all the time

2 Likes

That looks like good scenery but I hope it doesn’t happen here

2 Likes

Random thing I watched one of my favourite retired fisherman he made “going fishing tv” man he was good he was like the don cherry of fishing he said what he meant and never apologized

2 Likes

I liked Bill Dance. :shrimp::shrimp::shrimp:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s American shows they don’t show very many American shows like for example Larry smith outdoors that’s a amazing one I refer to him as my buddy Larry smith lol never even met him and he don’t know me at all lol

2 Likes

I’ve learned a lot from him too he’s very good at what he does he also charters and guides sadly I don’t live in Wisconsin

1 Like

Morning, got a latte. Drove again, gonna try every day to get a coffee or something.

1 Like

Im going to eat frozen pizza now. I had 2 coffees with milk

4 Likes

Did anyone try oil of oregano?

It increases dopamine in prefrontal cortext and increases gaba. Among other things. I quickly read. I feel it helps well. It makes me feel normal and content. It supposedly is benzo-like though, so it scares me a bit.

1 Like

I took Wellbutrin and Huperzine A, both increase dopamine there. They didn’t help. I stopped them and still feel the same

1 Like

I’m trying to calm down trying to keep my mind off of what I said I’m doing archery tomorrow as my own Valentine’s gift to me

3 Likes

I use a lot of essential oils including oregano.

It’s great to put a drop of that in water to get that extra boost.

3 Likes

That’s nice! 15151515

Sounds nice. I feel they can really be of help. Not in the knock-out way of haldol. But subtle and soothing.

What else do you use?

1 Like

I have a box with 20-30 of them.

It’s a long list.

Some of my favorites are bergamot, lemon, spearmint, lavender, ginger, ylang ylang,…

I took my box to Spain. Some I finished here. I’ll be ordering some new when I get back.

5 Likes